Best you think??

Username: Integra_gsr

Post Number: 2
Ok so I didnt really know exactly were to post this at cause I'm asking about components, sub, and amp. So I decided to post here. My question, I'm getting new 6.5 components, a 10" sub and a mono amp for that sub (maybe amp for speakers too). I would like to know what you guys think the best are out there. And for the sub I'm looking at like 300-500 watts, same with amp. I'm not trying to get a really really loud sub i just want QUALITY. So any help would be greatly appreciated. I dont really have a price limit but i dont want to spend a TON!! Thanks for the help. By the way these are all going in my Integra.

Drew

Post Number: 3
I was thinking maybe Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1, mmm Diamond Audio CM3 10" sub or the M6, and maybe I HiFonics Warrior Merlin. I heard from some people that HiFonics was good but I've never actually listened to it. So if this isnt a good idea or any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Post Number: 5
I was thinking maybe Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1, mmm Diamond Audio CM3 10" sub or the M6, and maybe I HiFonics Warrior Merlin. I heard from some people that HiFonics was good but I've never actually listened to it. So if this isnt a good idea or any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Username: Ninemode

Atl, Ga

Post Number: 3
i have infinity perfect 10's and they offer sound quality and moderate spl and i also have expensive infinity home system, i say go infinty all the way around, just use quality amps ppi,phoenix, not to sure about new infinity amps what does everybody think
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us