FS/FT

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Post Number: 3345
I need to sell my DLS MS6A 6.5 comps. Or I would trade for a nice 2ch or 4ch. Tonight only I will sell them for $120 shipped/insured. There were a couple people interested in these when I first listed them on here a couple months back but I forget who it was. So whoever you were if you're still interested now is your chance to buy them for cheapz!

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16932
im looking for some components too.....i was about ready to pull the trigger on some youd shake your head at if i told you

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16933
the ones im looking at retail for around 300 i think and i can get them for 105 shipped new and ive heard their coaxials just by chance one day in my buddies car and they left a lasting impression and they were on headunit power.....but yours are tempting....im going to look at some vids with your speakers and see what i can tell about them

Gold Member

Post Number: 3346
The MS6A model from DLS are discontinued. There isnt much info on them at all. But they are a very nice sounding component set,very punchy mid bass and detailed tweeter. I just wanted to try something else that would maybe be a little louder than these so I bought a set of Crescendo Audio components. Ive heard the Crescendos are pretty loud,I prefer a loud almost bright tweeter so thats why I went with the Crescendos. Sean if you have a 2 or 4ch amp laying around Ill do a straight up trade with you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3347
BTW what components are you talking about sean?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16934
ill show you but dont laugh

http://www.amazon.com/Fusion-PowerPlant-PP-CM650-6-5-Inch-Component/dp/B001W6PYM 0

Gold Member

Post Number: 3348
Why would I laugh? I dont have any experience with Fusion so I cant really say how they compare to my DLS but me personally I would choose anything DLS over Fusion. Im not trying to be biased either lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16935
I have 2 two channels my rainbow kraftworks amp and im keeping that for my install the other amp i have is brand new in the box from phoenix gold and its 150 watts rms per channel at 4 ohms stereo and its about 16 years old.....im not sure what i want for that amp but its collectable

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16936
heres a pic sorta

http://caraudiomag.com/pictures-2591

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16937
http://caraudiomag.com/pictures-2591

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16938
whats the power rating on your components and how old are they

Gold Member

Post Number: 3349
The rms is 100 but I was giving them 125wrms and they took it fine. You could probably give them 150wrms with no problems. Ive had them for maybe 3 years but they still sound great. Im still using them now until my Crescendos come. They are in great condition,nothing wrong with them. I have all original accesories and original box,manual. Heres some info on them

http://www.dls.se/econtent/files/605/man_ref_spkrs_eng_07.pdf

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_10491_DLS-Reference-MS6A.html

And some vids,not mine BTW

Gold Member

Post Number: 3350

Gold Member

Post Number: 3351
Well Ive gotta go for tonight but think about it and get back to me tomorrow. Peace!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16939
ok

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16940
by the way i found a video with a guy using those fusion components ....your speakers are much better

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16955
correction my zx600ti was made supposedly according to a guy on ebay between 1996 to 1999 so its 12 to 15 years old ....not bad to have in brand new never used condition.....i know its older than 12 years because ive lived where im at for 11 or 12 years and it was years before that I remember seeing them

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 523
dude just buy his comps. Better than anything fusion and cheaper. If not, whenever i get some coin if you still have em I will surely give a shout for em

Gold Member

Post Number: 3352
Im sure Ill still have them. Ive actually been trying to work out a trade deal on CA. Theres a guy wanting to trade a MB Quart Discus 4ch and I told him I would just do a straight up trade if he ships first b/c he only has a couple refs. Ive traded a guy on CA a while back and he shipped first then when I got the sub I shipped, so Im good for it Im just a little skep about the other guy. He wants to ship at the same time but Im kinda afraid Ill get jipped. And I know my comps are worth more than his MB Quart amp but I really dont care I just want to get rid of these comps so Ill have an amp for my Crescendo comps when they get here. Plus I would like to run them active and the MBQ amp will give me the right power to do so.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16966
I can get some 4 channel amps how much power do you need twisted?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3354
I would need around 75-100wrms x 4 @ 4ohms. What brands/models?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3356
Never heard back from the guy on CA about trading so if someone wants these Ill do $130 OBO. I really need these gone,my Crescendos will be here some time this week. So no use for 2 different sets of comps. I would rather sell them but like I said I would be willing to trade for a 2 or 4ch amp. I would like to get these sold or traded this weekend. If you are a regular on here and I know you Ill cut you an E-buddy discount lol just PM me.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16974
I have a few options but i need to talk to my buddy and make sure these amps are new

Gold Member

Post Number: 3360
Meh Ill pass. I would really just like to sell them. There are a couple amps Im thinking about for my new comps so Id rather have the cash so I can get one Im looking at.

$120 shipped anyone?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16975
I like your comps but i just dont trust buying them at that price being three years old....plus im waiting on my brother to hear back from a guy who can get us hook ups on rainbow components

Gold Member

Post Number: 3362
I understand man. But they are still going strong! I may have had them for 3 years but that doesnt mean Ive played them everyday for 3 years straight. What price would you feel comfortable paying? Maybe we can work out a deal? The only reason Im selling these is b/c I have another component set on its way,I wanted to try something different. And I need to sell these to fund an amp for my new comps since my Clarion crapped out on me.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16977
do you have aol instant messenger i want to try to keep things private for you

Gold Member

Post Number: 3363
Yea twiztidclown1717

Gold Member

Post Number: 3364
Hey Ive got to go,my girl just called me I have to pick her up from work so just PM me and Ill get it tomorrow or add me on AIM and Ill be on tomorrow. Sorry but shes already b*tchin lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16978
ok

Gold Member

Post Number: 3367
Im on now and will be til around midnight.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3373
Well I thought I had them traded but it fell through and I really just need the cash. So bump for offers.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3374
Ill do $100 plus actual shipping for anyone on E. Im just getting so tired of bumping all the FS threads for these and my Crescendos should be here soon so I just want these gone. Plus I have to pay half of the service charge from Audioque for checking out my amp,the guy I bought it from said he was going to pay for the repairs on my AQ1200 but since there was nothing wrong with the amp he said he's only willing to pay half of the costs,but I cant say I blame him so its cool. Plus I need some new power wire.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3378
SlackinMack,they are calling your name! Last night they told me they want you to buy them and nows your chance to get them for cheap.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11801
Interested in a straight trade for an Alpine MRP-F550 4ch amp?

RMS Power Output:
4 ohms: 90 watts x 4 channels
2 ohms: 125 watts x 4 channels
Bridged, 4 ohms: 250 watts x 2 channels

In excellent condition just no end caps.

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11802
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_8519_Alpine-MRP-F550.html

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 537
haha twizted.

Like I said........WHEN i get the coin. I want them bad but I am broke as Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I'm so broke I'm trying to sell my L7. (150 if someone wants it.)

Gold Member

Post Number: 3379
MS do you have AIM? I told myself I didnt want trades but I am kinda interested in that amp,I could run my Crescendos active which would be nice. But on the other hand if I want my amp back from AQ I kinda need the cash. If you have AIM add me twiztidclown1717 and we can talk more on there. BTW do you have actual pics of the amp?

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11803
yea i have aim on my phone so i'm on all the time... although i can't remember the last time i used it lol... ID is "frequenhertz"

I may be interested in buying those for cash if you'd rather that... got a few questions first tho so send me a msg

Gold Member

Post Number: 3381
Few people interested on DIYMA but nothing for sure yet so they're still for sale! You will not find a better deal on a set like this ever again!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us