Amp suggestions

Bronze Member
Username: Basshead94

Centralia, Illinois United States

Post Number: 40
i have two 13.5 W7s and i was looking for suggestions on what kind of amp i should run them with and at wat ohm

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 3149
Nice to see another member from IL

Dual 1.5 coils? What vehicle, any electrical upgrades such as alternator/batteries? Have a price budget?

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16907
get a crescendo 2 k for 275 shipped and run it at .75 ohms.....they are taking orders now but wont ship out until a month from now

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5905
^^^^ That price is crazy, as is the 6 1/2" comps for $99. Only thing is that they don't seem like they were prepared at all for all the orders they received. Not very good planning.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Post Number: 3344
Sorry to get off topic in your thread but sean do you know if Crescendo is coming out with a 2 channel? I just bought a set of their components and it would be nice to get a matching amp.

Silver Member
Username: Lord_huggington

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 322
Why's it so cheap, does it do rated?

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16923
twisted your best bet is to call them....heres the info

To contact via phone for all general questions regarding products, order status and after sales support call (941) 257-4767 Monday-Friday 9am-6pm Eastern Time. If lines are busy, please leave a voicemail including your name and phone number and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us