Look at what i just bought =]

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmef

Post Number: 85
i know this isnt in the right section but i dont see any familiar names over in the head unit section

here is the specs

http://mobile.jvc.com/product.jsp?modelId=MODL028484&pathId=133&page=3

Upload

ive always been a hardcore pioneer guy but this thing is sexy and its got some wicked features...5 volt pre amp...20x4 rms....blue tooth....dvd....ipod....pretty much everything except nav, but i got a gps. idk how long its been out but i saw it for the first time today and bought myself a early birthday present =]

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11776
Holy shite... as far as single DINs go that is my dream HU. I wanted that one for my old vehicle.

What'd ya pay if I may ask.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
more than id like about 430 a little expensive but my birthdays comming up and with all the options and looks i think its worth it

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16793
nice

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16935
looks purdy ...

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 455
it looks sweet but what could you possibly do with that screen? its useless.

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

TX

Post Number: 2211
don't listen to the jealous debbie downer^^^

sweet hu man, hope you like it and 5v preouts FTW

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
thanks guys, im pretty excited im gunna post some pics of the install and maby a video

Gold Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 1144
Congrats man Very nice!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
thanks

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 459
malibooty, what did ur name used to be?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
well i got the head unit installed it and was EXTREAMLY happy for about 3 days...the third day i had it i was driving around for about an hour, enjoying my beautiful head unit when it just cut off... the screen went black and all music cut off...i still have power to the head unit because the power lights on and it beeps when i press buttons on the remote but no display and no music =[[[[[[[[

i called up JVC and they gave me the adress and number to some place in colorado i have to send it in to get repaired....needless to say im very dissapointed and who knows how long it will take before i get it back =[

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 516
Wow what a wet dream. that sux. Sounds like when I got my L7s. I had them playing for a few minutes and the surround blew out! D'oh !!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
lol a wet dream is pretty much the best way to describe it haha

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

TX

Post Number: 2217
sorry to hear about the HU. is there a shop around you that you can take it to? maybe they will be able to diagnose/solve whatever problem you are having...

Makinblack, the user name used to be Abarca. I changed it while i was watching Malibu's Most Wanted... lol

Gold Member
Username: 420pimp2

Atlantic City , , NJ

Post Number: 1102
Not to break balls or anything but this pisses me off. This guy just bought this hu and 3 days later it doesn't fu.ckin work?
jvc is garbage ive owned 2 of there hu and both of them did exactly thee same sh.it. I cant evan use a capitol letter for there name.

Heres to you jvc!
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11792
JVC does not suck. Mines been going for 3 years with no problem.

Well, except the display not working when it was -5 degrees

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
there isnt a shop around here that would trust...im stationed in a pretty remote area

and as for jvc...i dont know i think there hit and miss...obviously im pissed i just paied 450 dollars for a facking HU that worked for 3 days but ill make my final verdict after i send it off...depending on how long it takes me to get it back and if its fixed

im just more dissapointed than anything

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 518
Come on guys, Of course JVC is good because MS hard has one.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Post Number: 3337
JVC makes decent head units. Their Arsenal line is very nice. I owned one a few years back and loved it. Of course Im an Alpine nuthugger but I would never go as far as saying JVC sucks.

As for your HU jake,I dont know maybe you just got a bad one? Maybe something in your wiring harness made it short out or somethin? Who knows. Did it come with a warrenty?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
well it was only playing for an hour when it cut off, so i pulled the face plate off and the back of the face plate and the unit itself was REALLY hot i couldent even touch it without burning my finger...idk i have a warrenty, im gunna send it in hopefuly next month...that is depending if the military gets paied next month witch its looken like we are not so money is going to be tight

this happened at the worst possible time

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 24550
I know Alpine is awesome and Pioneer Premier is up there.

Can't vouch for some names like Sony or Kenwood.

Here's an OLD list. Someone has an updated version?

http://https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/products/articles/329117.html

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2589
Wow Paul, that list is old! Brings back memories!

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5480
everyone has thier favorites. I love my Kenwood x890..been like 2 years not even a hickup...and i love the usbs...Even now i play a cd and am like, "What? only ten songs?" I go weeks playing the usb without repeating...imo, the x890 was the best one they made for a single din...the 891 lost some features and the x889 didnt have enough...

And a pic releated to "head units"

Sofia Webber.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9800
Out of all the JVC head units I've seen the only one I know for sure that isn't working is the one that was stolen out of my car last year.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8645
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us