I just got an good deal on my new spl subwoofer

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16784
a konaki 1507 1400 rms sub with dual 1 coils to go with my crescendo 2 k when i get it.....ill wire it down to half an ohm and let it rip.....we did a 146 and change with one 1207 konaki on 2600 watts on our term lab.....a good thing about this sub is it has a very strong motor and a high fs and can be reconed with various sub manufactures and even be changed into an 18....i payed 141.73 shipped for it

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16786
heres the theil small measurements someone took of the same model sub i just bought....oh and by the way my car hits best around 41-45 hz right now with a sq sub in a sealed box so this subs fs should work out well for me

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/263103-cheap-dd-replicas-41.html

"I just measured the T/S on the 15" D1 Konaki here today... a customer of mine just got four of them and pulled 147.8 dB in a *terrible* box for the meter that he threw together and one SAZ-3000D on stock Ford Expedition electrical. I'm going to help him make a better box and he will be picking up a second amp... so it should do well by then. But, that is not the point of the post.

Anyhow:

Re = 1.88 ohms
Fs = 41.42 Hz
Qes = 0.446
Qms = 9.35
Qts = 0.425
Le = 2.80 mH
VAS = 26.6 L
BL = 21.33 N/A
Cms = 35.5 um/N
Mms = 414 grams"

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16788
I just bought 4 4 inch precision aero ports at stock length for the right tuning and good airflow

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16789
we did a 146 and change with one 1207 konaki on 2600 watts

correction i found the old thread it was the 1507 like i just bought

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1547
Sweet deal. Good luck with the build.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16790
thanks.....i just bought my agu fuse block as well to keep the current flowing and not blow my 30 amp fuse since im restricted to 550 points in meca

Stinger and it has a zero gauge input and four gauge outputs also a voltage readout but i dont need that

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16791
ill be competing car off with music only and im allowed one batery under the hood and one in the trunk and i already have those and they will more than support 2000 watts

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16932
so this means ur back into spl comps now ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16792
ill be waiting till next season but yeah

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16873
well it looks like the site i ordered from didnt have the konaki in stock so back to the drawing board

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8606
ahhh konaki.. i remeber a while ago.. probably like 2 years ago i believe

one of the perfect copy of an audioque hd3...... they perform just like an hd3 but sacrificing quality.. still for under 150 and for competing.. they were hell of a deal..

nice subs.. i wanted to test one of them.. but turned it down.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us