Why lilrob is such a retard?

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11769
Figured it out. He's from a p.o.s. country like mexico

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/512001.html

Apparently he got forced out of the worlds most superior land...

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8587
excuse me.. im in chicago .. it was family problems..

and who the fu.ck are you?? a troll maybe

keep making me famous. you piece. of sh1t looks like u aint got nothing to else to do..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8588
you a fu.cking f@g M.s

Bronze Member
Username: Atreidies

Houston, TX

Post Number: 90
Lulz

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11770
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmef

Post Number: 73
wow i didnt think the guys on this site were so inmature thats why i joined starting to rethink my choice

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 24487
Sometimes it's darkest just before dawn.

Then again sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is the oncoming train.

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 713
If it's any help jake, I have never received such a great response to all of my posts. If it weren't for these guys I might not know half that I do. Oh and I gained a really good friend from being on here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
i guess no matter where u go there is gunna be at least a cupple inmature duche bags

Gold Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 1287
couple, immature, douche

If you are going to try to insult someone, at least know how to spell.

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Post Number: 333
wow if only this site had mods that abused there power itd be just like ca lmao, forum sucks get over it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
"couple, immature, douche

If you are going to try to insult someone, at least know how to spell."

if your gunna use grammer to insult someone your exactly what im talking about...disregarding

Gold Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 1288
your the one who came in trying to call people out

you are only contributing to exactly what your talking about

so while im at it... you really thought "inmature" was "immature"?
you have probably went around your whole life saying inmature and looking like a complete jackass while doing it

take my advice and go get some education
you will be better off

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
"your the one who came in trying to call people out

you are only contributing to exactly what your talking about

so while im at it... you really thought "inmature" was "immature"?
you have probably went around your whole life saying inmature and looking like a complete jackass while doing it

take my advice and go get some education
you will be better off"

lol once again disregarding

Bronze Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 91
And Kyle is obviously disregarding your disregarding.

This thread is full of win.

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 453
You're

Bronze Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 92
No, your. "Kyle" is the Proper Noun, "is" is an auxiliary verb, "disregarding"(1st) is the verb, "your" is a possessive pronoun, and "disregarding"(2nd) is the noun being possessed. I know it sounds funny, but it was the proper usage.

And before someone says something about starting a sentence with "And", let me just tell you your middle school English teacher was wrong. It is acceptable to use And to start a sentence if you are showing continuation.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
"No, your. "Kyle" is the Proper Noun, "is" is an auxiliary verb, "disregarding"(1st) is the verb, "your" is a possessive pronoun, and "disregarding"(2nd) is the noun being possessed. I know it sounds funny, but it was the proper usage.

And before someone says something about starting a sentence with "And", let me just tell you your middle school English teacher was wrong. It is acceptable to use And to start a sentence if you are showing continuation."

winner winner chicken dinner! we all lose to this guy lol

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 3337
You guys sound like a bunch of English majors, which is fine, but this is a low-budget Car Audio forum. Get over yourselves. =)

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2594
STFU TATONKA

Bronze Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 93
Quote:
You guys sound like a bunch of English majors, which is fine, but this is a low-budget Car Audio forum. Get over yourselves. =)

Actually, I dropped out my junior year of high school and got my g.e.d. Never went to college. Educated myself in my spare time. It's amazing how much you can learn in a short time if you aren't held back by the lowest common denominator in a class of 30.

Gold Member
Username: 420pimp2

Atlantic City , , NJ

Post Number: 1078
and this is why no 1 respects ecoustics any more.

You fa.ggets need to bounce the fu.ck off this website n stop acting like some prepubescent ignorant moron motherffuc.kers.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3338

quote:

Actually, I dropped out my junior year of high school and got my g.e.d. Never went to college. Educated myself in my spare time. It's amazing how much you can learn in a short time if you aren't held back by the lowest common denominator in a class of 30.

Actually, what I said had nothing to do with what school you have or have not completed. And Pimp is right, minus all the slang lol.

Bronze Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 94
Quote:
"prepubescent ignorant moron motherffuc.kers."

Maybe I should change my username to something more mature like "420pimp2"?

Quote:
"You guys sound like a bunch of English majors"

Quote:
"Actually, what I said had nothing to do with what school you have or have not completed."

contradiction
-- n
1. the act of going against; opposition; denial
2. a declaration of the opposite or contrary
3. a statement that is at variance with itself (often in the phrase a contradiction in terms )
4. conflict or inconsistency, as between events, qualities, etc
5. a person or thing containing conflicting qualities
6. logic a statement that is false under all circumstances; necessary falsehood

Pay particular attention to #4

Gold Member

Post Number: 3339
I was stating the fact that you were sounding like an English major. I did not say that you were an English major.

different
---adj
1.unlike in nature or quality or form or degree; "took different approaches to the problem"; "came to a different conclusion"; "different parts of the country"; "on different sides of the issue"; "this meeting was different from the earlier one"
2. distinctly separate from the first; "that's another (or different) issue altogether"
3. differing from all others; not ordinary; "advertising that strives continually to be different"; "this new music is certainly different but I don't really like it"

Bronze Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 95
Sir, you are not playing fair when you troll a troll back. Your proper response would have been anger or frustration.

Not cool dude.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3340
Just part of my job, sir.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24501
What the fluck did I miss?

Personally I wished this thread to the bottom and die through attrition days ago.

Let's leave it there.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post Number: 4898
Meat Sucker making this thread makes me happy that Canaan didn't send him shish :D

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11777
Canaan failing on his SS obligations is no one else's business but him me and I guess John. Not recieving anything doesn't bother me, its the undermining of trust in our select group of members that does.

Knowing that the person I sent to liked his SPL meter DBM-2 is enough for me.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24504

quote:

its the undermining of trust in our select group of members that does.

Try corporate life. Walking in, EVERYONE is your friend.

In the end all you can trust is yourself.

And it's a dogfight I can tell ya.

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 457
yea I was talking to kyle and whoever else obliterated the english grammatical handbook with their blasphemous posts^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^(not to you atriedies) (what the hell does that name mean anyway??)

Oh and I am awesome and never wrong, so if anyone has any questions about anything, I will be quite pleased to pass my knowledge on to my E-pupils so that you may further propagate and cultivate my brain-seed.

Gold Member
Username: Drant19

TX

Post Number: 2212
i like turtles

Bronze Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 96
Yeah, I caught that after my post. I pwn myself with not really reading posts sometimes.

The name is a variation of Atreides from the DUNE series of books. Basically, when I was a kid and went to sign up for my first email account, atreides@whatever.com was taken, so I added an "i" to it. Since I am still a child at 33, I continue to use it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
x2

Gold Member

Atlantic City , , NJ

Post Number: 1082
Atreidies Your a jackass bro. Your part of the problem

Bronze Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 97
Clearly I am. Haven't posted on here in over a year. I am obviously the cause of the downfall of this site. Maybe it's the sensitive b.itches that go on what is from the OP a trolling thread and complain about people having an attitude.

BTW, since you haven't been paying attention this entire thread.... it's you're when you are intending to shorten you are and your when you are showing possession.

Go back to school, learn to read and write, then come back here and talk to me about my problems. Maybe then I can take you half way seriously. Pimp.

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 461
A self-proclaimed pimp is actually just an uber-ugly scrub that will lay with any trash that blows in off the Jersey turnpike.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 12080
Stay classy E.

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11778
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4859
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
^ FTW

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11780
"you have a massive erection" lol

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3633
CHEVY SUCKS

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24512

quote:

Stay classy E.

Is that REALLY a possibility Yanks?'

It USED to be.............................

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4861

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 12082
Touche Paul. It used to be a decent forum but look where we are now. Asking for a bit of class is way too much to ask for from many people on here now.

Oh well. At least the thread is funny now since I'm not the only Anchorman fan here ;)

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11781
" Try corporate life. Walking in, EVERYONE is your friend.

In the end all you can trust is yourself. "

Don't have to tell me Paul... I've worked for a big corporation less than a year and already had enough. Thing is, I knew it was a bad deal going in, but what other choice was there right now? None. Having a job doesn't mean I've stopped searching.

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 463
This thread smells like bigfoots dikk covered in burnt hair

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 464
MS y the hell are you like a rock and you just bought a dodge? not enough power in that v6?

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11782
Cause I will always be a chevy truck fan. Even tho Dodge makes better cars.

Also some non-retared ppl may know that some of the 6cyl equipped cars these days are quicker than some of the old V8 cars were. Michigan state police found that out when they tested both 6cyl and V8 charger poilce cars against their old Ford crown vics. Guess what, the 6cyl charger performed just about equal the old V8 Ford, and the charger R/T blew away anything they'd tested before. Engines have become a lot more efficient over the years, primarily due to the overhead cam design over the old pushrod design. Then there's the other things made possible with OHC, like variable timing.

Really the only drawback is durability... having a timing belt that can break vs the old timing chain that's pretty much maintenance free. That's why you still see the pushrod engines used in trucks and heavy duty vehicles.

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 469
yes, v6 has come a long way. So has the strAIGht 6. Like the 3.2 in the BMW m3 making 343 HP. But, there is nothing like the sound of a V10. Or a 1200 cc v-twin Harley

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2597
Yeah well

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 16823
thats a deep subject

Bronze Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 98
That's what she said.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3418
V - which one?

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 8589
dodge makes better cars?? says who??? your mom?? snookie?? kesha??

fu.ck you M.s your a piece of sh1t

the only good thing about this thread is the two babes.. personally i will go with the two dont matter wich one..

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 472
I want the one in the pink towel. And her friend with the huge titts. But between the 2 hotties, I take the closest. Can I choose both? Then I could die a happy man......

Dodge makes the best trucks ever. The Cummins is legendary. The semi-Hemi is legendary. The solid front axle is legendary. Chevroget hasnt had a solid axle since what.......1976???? And they have never had a cummins or a hemi. If chevy makes anything good, its cars, but they don't. Dodge can't be beat as far as strength, style, and Power go.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8590
he now thinks hes charger is the sh1t... and because police have them..

the reason they have them is because ford was busy making his new police interceptor.. and police needed a new car.. they didnt had any option to get a charger v8 340 hp (254 kW) Hemi V8 until 2009 dodge came out with a 3.5L V6 and a 5-speed automatic transmission because it was using too much gas and was worthless for a police interceptor..

still here in chicago.. got polluted by police chargers.. but they where so problematic so chicago police department sold them.. i can find them on craiglist if i wanted..chicago police didnt sold their p71(crown victorias) because they were so reliable and even new chargers couldnt compare to the p71's

chicago police instead of getting the cheap azz chargers they are running tahoes.. yep.. chicago is full of tahoes they are pretty badass..
Upload

because the charger where so disappointed for police authorities.. they had to switch to Tahoes until the new ford police interceptor arrives..

why the old p71 crown victoria is way better than new chargers??

because the chargers where just chargers.. and the p71 are not regular crown victorias as you think.. since your a fu.c.king imbecile..

p71 features:
external oil-to-coolant heat exchanger to reduce engine oil temperatures, allowing the vehicles to idle for extended lengths of time without overheating

does the police charger have that?? i dont think so..

The Police Interceptor engine calibration comprises a slightly higher idle speed (by approximately 40 rpm) and minor changes in the emissions settings. The computer is tuned for more aggressive transmission shift points, and the transmission itself is built for firmer and harder shifts.

charger?? meh just a computer tweaking for police.. thats it.. removing the speed limit etc..

Ford's "severe duty" shock absorbers that offer a stiffer ride than the standard Crown Victoria.

chargers?? regulars.. some state polices changed them..

All Police Interceptors also come with T-409 stainless steel dual exhaust systems without resonators

P71's have a 200 amp (A) alternator and a 78 ampere-hour (Ah) battery.

chargers?? stock sh1t

the large crow victoria body.. the stiffness was the perfect car for police.. it could handle beatings... it could stop a pick up truck at 80mph's

the p71 is just not a match for the poor charger..

the charger is just a cool looking vehicle with an available good engine thats it..

they could perform like the v8 from the p71s... but just the engine in real life situation chargers where pretty worthless.. thats why chicago police switched them for taheos until the new ford interceptor comes out

p71(crown victoria)>dodge charger

new tausus police interceptor

everything is reinforced.. from engine.. to bushings to body etc.. i mean everything

twin turbo v6 ( oh yeah you sh1tty charger v6 can compare??)
the car is made to run full speed 24/7

http://www.ford.com/fordpoliceinterceptor/

dodge cant compare to chevy or even ford..

i dont own a ford i own a silverado.. a tahoe and a yukon.. but i still take my hat off to ford.. it was the only car us company who was not bailed by the goverment...

and now their new cars are outperforming every car out there.. their new f150;s legendary.... their new cars awesome..

chevy is trying to get on the hybrid way but still makes nice trucks..

dodge??? the only good thing about it is their mini vans

you just bought a charger cuz u saw you local police station had one.. you fu.cking pathetic M.S your worthless.. youdont know sh1t..

if i dont spell right .. just dont read my damn posts..

but hey.. im happy to see im always on your mind

you just bought a sh1tty car that looks good..and you th1nk is the sh1t because your local police probably had them.. LMAO

by the way.. sources... i have a chicago police friend

Bronze Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 99
"Unable to translate due to Google Translate not recognizing the jumbled sputtering crap as an actual language."

Well, at least I don't have to read the post...

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3634
DIS THRD SUXXXXXXX.

Bronze Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 100
It's only been 7 days. Give it time.

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 474
Ford had to change so much stuff for the cops cuz their cars were shiit. Dodge don't need to change anything cuz they are awesome.

I have to give ford props though, cuz in the recent years they have really stepped up their game and are putting out some quality products. They are in the same league as dodge now. The old (2006) mustang gt 4.6 v8 was making 300 horses Now the (turbo?) v6 is putting out 305 and way better gas mileage. just sounds stupid. They have also re-vamped the focus, and it actually looks decent. I see alot of chevy impala cop cars too but don't care to know shiiiit about them. Ford finally got a big v8 to add to their line.........6.2 liter. but still cant compare to mopar power.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
this is a pointless arguement, its all a matter of opinion

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4862
My first car was a 2000 Ford CVPI. Still had the battering ram and spotlights on each side. Loved that thing. Was still black and white when I bought it too, but I eventually painted it all black. Had lots of fun scaring the sh!t out of people.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8593
ah sounds like m.s dont really know sh1t.. and because now he owns a dodge hes now a dodge fan..

ah fans we cant beat them.. even with real life specs

thats all your trash talk say/?? i gave you facts what are yours?? oh wait just because is sh1t its going to be sh1t
wow

ur stupid and g@y

they were sh1t?? dude my friends is a police officer.. police instead of going to the dodge charger they went to tahoes.. cmon

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 476
haha chops u make my face laugh

Gold Member

Post Number: 8595
is because your whole face is funny

u gotta be good looking like rob ;)

i got it going on with the ladies.. i cant complain

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4863
Upload

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 481
you must be emo. Ahhhh that explains it

Diamond Member

Post Number: 24523
With all that's going on in the world right now all we can talk about is this?

Ok, I admit it. I lingered a bit on the chick pic.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16843
yeah ms gets on us when we dont use the off topic section

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post Number: 4899
Its not ms its meat sucker please remember guys.

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 483
Ok paul, you're right. Let's talk about japan and Egypt. Japan, I hate it for you, but if yall wasn't so derned ambitious and technologically advanced, I would feel worse. A tsunami is a hell of a thing to have to go through, such power and devestation.

Egypt- ur doing good, keep it up. Try to be more like australians or Italians or something. Don't be like the USA....too much whining and materialistic value on things. The government is ok, if the media would stop brainwashing all it's viewers into feeling bad and voting for whoever's favor they spin the circumstances toward

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11789
Upload

But yea, I know this is a worthless thread... so get admin to delete it i don't give a rats azz... I only made it to pissoff rob since he's always yapping off with some worthless shite after every single post I make. And I was bored at work.

Plus, given all the help I've given ppl over the years and all the thanks i've got... one crap thread in over 11k posts ain't too shabby. haha.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5895
What the hell are you talking about MS? This is the best thread on E this year. An initial fight thread that creates one or more additional, unrelated fights = Win.

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 489
x2 this thread made my week. I love hearing the piiss and moan of sensitive guys, It turns me on........oops wrong thread

Silver Member

Houston, TX

Post Number: 101
Quote from MakinBlak:
x2 this thread made me weak in the knees. I love piissing on moaning, sensitive guys, It turns me on........oops wrong thread

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16871
lol

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 490

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 3291
What did I miss guys?

Gold Member

Atlantic City , , NJ

Post Number: 1086
There will always be bs on any forum. Thats why dont take any of this serious.

Friday and nice as hell out this next beers 4 u.

Silver Member

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 494
Happy spring break everyone! If you don't have one, make one! WOOHOOO! I think I will wall-socket a L7 12 if I have the time

Username: Cw_gouner

USA

Post Number: 7
U niggaz is rutarded

Gold Member

Atlantic City , , NJ

Post Number: 1091
U niggaz is rutarded
^
your a funny guy haha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »