Ecoustics Fantasy Baseball 2011

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4845
We've been doing this several years now, lots of fun, we're looking for at least 1, if not 3 more managers this year, anyone wanna play?

It's all ecoustics members... Brad Warren is the commish, myself, Reece B., Mark B., Snow, Johnnyanksfan, and The Champ is Here (Van Man Marc I think??)

Minimal experience is required, as long as you understand how fantasy sports work you're good.

YOU MUST MAINTAIN YOUR TEAM. If you don't live breathe eat fantasy baseball like some of us, that's okay, but you must have a competitive interest and maintain your lineup for the season.

Going to be a great season, who wants in?

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4849
NOBODY???

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3628
For real.

Come on you f*ckin douchebags.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11762
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 447
hahahaha

I wasn't going to say anything cuz U do U and I do ME, but this fantasy bball stuff is just as bad as ILLUZONE in my eyes. But who am I, right?

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 707
I agree Makin

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3629
M.S. like there's so many threads in here that are on topic.

F*ck off.

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11763
Well none of us here use this section just for subwoofers... It's always been pretty much a car audio general section.

But for non-audio related shite there's on OT section for a reason.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 4851
M.S. there is a thread for this in the OT section already. The league is already made up of mostly people who check that section. The point of posting it here was to look for a few new managers, from ecoustics. And there are a lot of members in this section who don't check OT. Why? Because they post all topics in this section.

I don't know if you regularly make "wrong section" complaints in threads, but if you don't, you picked a pretty innocent one to complain about.

Besides, complaining about what section people post things in on this forum is like complaining about the noise being too loud at a death metal concert. If the lack of organization and moderation on this forum bothers you, I would suggest either learning to just ignore it, or frequent a different forum instead. You've been here since '06, you should know better.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3630
Bump just to piss off M.S.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 421
Next time keep your car thread on the OT section M.S. this is the car audio section not the post your car section.....

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11764
Haha a troll like yourself problem doesn't even know this, but we actually used to HAVE a "showcase" section for threads about ppls cars and systems, then admin took it away for some unknown reason.

And BTW that thread was, at least partially, about the system for the new car. So nice try, come again.

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11765
" I don't know if you regularly make "wrong section" complaints in threads, but if you don't, you picked a pretty innocent one to complain about. "

Put it this way, I made that mspaint pic a long time ago and your thread is far from first to be presented with it. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 422
Shows how much you frequent outside the sub section....

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/system-showcase/518700.html

Platinum Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11768
Well I'll be darned... it's back... that section had disappeared for at least several months a while back

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8586
M.s you fu.cking d1ck.. what you think ur the mod in here?? nobody gives a cr@p of what you think.. you piece of sh1.t you and you troll makinblak are both f@gs

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5891
Not sure what MS intended to happen here, but you have to think that he knew it wouldn't go well.

But back to the whole point of this thread.... which was placed by E regulars, that frankly, can post wherever the fück they want to post...

We have earned that right, have you?

Still needing one manager for our most awesome league, so post here if you want in.

Gold Member

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3632
JOIN

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5893
Snow, I got your email. Just go ahead with your friend joining up. Post his email here when you have it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us