Last minute votes!

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2719
Hey guys, I posted some build pics of AMI Customs Truck a little while back - actually Deathoob was the one who posted the video. Great guy with a retarded loud setup that burps 160s and can do high 150s with his daily tune using 4 15s and 2 AQ3500s.

He's gunning for system of the month and just needs a few more votes to win some new equipment. He finished his build but just keeps testing and rebuilding- I don't want to let the cat out of the bag but he's changing his electrical system a bit too Anyway, the guy deserves to win so please take a minute to vote tonight if you're a member of SMD.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/101479-february-2011-sotm-vote-spon sored-by-deepsilencer/

Here's a link to his full build too, he's done a ton of work. Also anyone looking for fiberglass work he has good prices and excellent quality. I may glass some doors for my truck, but if I don't he is the only one I'd trust for the job.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91464-01-sierra-wall-build-log-100- pics-quest-for-160-db/

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1955
voted, i also got some things i wana talk to you about, email me.

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1820
Us e members got to stick together.. I voted.

Just make sure you tell him he needs to become an active e member since we voted for him....

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 692
Well, I would say that he probably won because of your votes. Guess, I need to get in here a little more often. I wanted to vote, oh well, HE WON!

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2721
Thanks guys! I told him he should get an acc here

He had less votes than it shows, but he still won. I'm giving credit to you guys, thanks! He's about to dampen the crap out of it too, anyone interested I'd keep checking his build because he's really good with updates.

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1821
Absolutely...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us