Couple things for sale

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3297
Anyone interested in a

Clarion DPX2250 2 ch amp?

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/503625-clarion-dpx2250.html

or DLS MS6A 6.5 comps?

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/speaker-classifieds/503629-dls-ms6a-6-5-component s.html

Im gonna re-do my front stage. Probably gonna go with the JBL MKii 6.5 comps and a JBL PX600.2 to power them or if I decide to go active a JBL PX300.4 or an Audioque 4ch. Im shipping my AQ 1200 Monday to get repaired so it would be kinda nice to have matching amps. Hell I may even try out the AQ components. Or I was also looking at the components from T3,they look nice and I got a price quote from Edward,I think that was his name,from T3 and I was really suprised how affordable their components are.

Well buy my stuff or tell your friends to or I will find you and b*tch slap you all! Have a nice day!

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3298
Prices are OBO!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 426
man u just missed me... bought some memphis 6.5s

Silver Member
Username: Wackzirth88

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 453
How much were the t3 comps? And glws

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3299
Zack-I got quoted $153 shipped for the 6.5s. Im not sure if that price varies from zip to zip or if thats the price for everyone. Email T3 and ask,Ed got back to me very quick. He said the comps are a very nice "mid level" set. I thought they looked pretty nice and the mids look pretty beefy. Plus they have a 1.5" VC and have an aluminum tweeter which I tend to like better than say a silk tweeter. T3 really needs a website makeover,there just are not many specs on any of their products. Even the most basic specs are not listed. But they have great customer service and reply quickly to emails. I think Im gonna give their comps a try,even if I dont like them they're only $150 so I wont be loosing out a whole lot and then I could just sell them if I dont like em.

Makinblak-Return the Memphis comps and buy my DLS! lol And you will need an amp to power your comps so why not buy my Clarion amp? Its very purdy!

Gold Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 1123
How much do you want for the comps now? Shipped to 15010? It would be at the end of the week if i bought them,im in Orlando now.

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3304
Sean I could probably do $150 shipped. Just let me know. I dont think theyre going anywhere anytime soon so Im sure Ill still have them.

Gold Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 1126
ok man,sounds good. I'll let you know as soon as i get back.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us