Changed my site a bit

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 14278
If anyone actually uses my site for anything, namely the car audio papers, I moved things around a bit, when redesigning the site.
If you bookmarked any pages, you might have to check those bookmarks from www.glasswolf.net

sorry about that, but I think it looks a little better now. Let me know if it gives you any trouble.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3403
nicely done, GDub. you gave it quite an overhaul. real clean layout and easy to navigate. good organization with the papers, as well.

19 cats? holy balls lol. how do you keep your (nice) house clean? i saw the one has a Hitler going on haha. i would like to get a savannah cat when i'm able to properly host one.

Bronze Member
Username: Streetlegal

Post Number: 34
It's about time GW lol... and yes alot of people uses your site. !!!
Very informative, and very nice..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14279
thanks.
I foster strays, and domesticate ferals. I ended up with several I couldn't home, and refused to have put down. I spend a fair amount of time cleaning up after them... uprighting furniture they knock over, stuff like that.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 24432
I used to love cats. I have 2 myself from my marriage. One had to become an outdoor cat so out he went. The other is a domestic long haired nightmare. Hairballs almost every day. I shave her on a regular basis and feed her hairball control food. Doesn't help. Plus she has a past time of knocking stuff off tables and shelves. I collect die cast cars (1:24 scale) and caught her on one of my shelves batting them off like they were in her way.

Sylvester is the outdoor cat. Tweety the indoor one. Sly is a cool customer, catches chipmunks and stands his ground against other neighborhood cats who look to pirate his food bowl on the deck. A real brawler without a care to his own size. Been through hell and back also.

Tweety? Just a pain in my azz lol. Her fav fetish is paint brushes. If she sees one, she's after it. Swatting it until it falls into the register vents on the floor. Also likes to wake me at 4am to remind me she's there. Positively infatuated with heat. Likes to block heat registers and will live next to the kerosene heater when I have it running. If I had a fireplace I'm certain she'd jump in.

Silver Member
Username: Mmaudioconcepts

KY USA

Post Number: 755
the big 3 page doesn't work

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 423
haha cats are funny. I have one i rescued from the ditch as a kit, but i hate cat hair so bad. I go through like 5 lint roller sheets per day, and my hands are ALWAYS sweaty so when i pet the cat to stop it meowing for it, i look like i'm sprouting fur. Then the cat runs off to clean the sweat off it's back mwahahahaha. It used to like climbing the curains and sitting on top of the curtain rod, until it had to jump down one to many times.

It's funny as hell to spin a cat on the floor while its flat on its belly and let it get up and run. or make it chase a laser point

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14280
big 3 fixed. file was named .html, and the link was looking for .htm

thanks

Silver Member
Username: Tedsprogz

Nunya, Florida US

Post Number: 130
i hate when that happens or if theres a capital latter in html code but not in the file....404 errors suck lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us