SCREWED by Skar/1800woofers/subtillis

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 3130
The owner or Skar audio and 1800woofers is a liar, has horrible business ethics, and won't admit that he gave me a runaround. I started posting on the second page, after he sold amplifiers that I bought from him on ebay and he sold to someone else for more money,... oh and he told me they were blown, thats why I didn't get them.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/46929-2-rd-audio-32501s-great-dea l/

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1924
yah thats fed up

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 684
That was total BS. Thanks for the heads up. I will never buy from that "company". So, Donnie, did you ever get anything other than your money back?

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 3131
No I did not. But he Kevin S did offer me stuff at "his cost", but not until I posted up in that thread about the truth. I feel like he only offered me that deal to help try and keep a better reputation with other people, and not to genuinely help me out for screwing me. He never did admit to lying to me... yet just rode it out until the thread closed. I'll be making another one in the feedback section on ssa.

Silver Member
Username: Lord_huggington

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 233
"Only looking for cash please, thanks."

There's your problem. Only buy from places that accept money orders, so there's proof that he accepted your money.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3379
he meant no trades.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 415
After reading a few pages on google about that guy, he reminds me off Mark Potts. He ripped people off in the past and yet people still vouch for him. That's why i stay clear from sound solutions too many trolls and if the admins of ssa tolerate people like that. Thats one forum i don't what to go to.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 24375
Sorry to hear man. I also think it sucks that you have to be a member to read posts in that forum?? That's gay as hell.

And I remember Mark Potts. People like him are why it's important for every forum to have long standing members who remember azzhats like that and blow the whistle on them when they pop up. Many scam artists rotate forums every couple of years hoping to dodge anyone who remembers them. I remember one thread where he admitted taking $$ and not delivering product, THEN continued on trying to sell inside that same thread.

I mean come on.

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 3132
Ya ssa sucks like that, you have to register to read.

Here's everything that happened up until the thread on ssa.

http://carstereoforum.net/showthread.php?7011-SCREWED-by-Skar-1800woofers-subtil lis

On ssa he said he the amps were not blown and thats when he sold the second amplifier. The auction ended on the jan 23rd, yet on ebay he replied to me on feb 6th he said they were still away at the repair center. I posted screenshots on ssa to prove the truth.

Silver Member
Username: Denim

SSAudio.com, MD USA

Post Number: 913
What? We ban trolls/scammers on the spot, you clearly are confused and are thinking of CACO. You have to register on our site because we don't want it over run with spam accounts.

We have had a number of dealings with Kevin and each one has worked out. I have been made aware of peoples past complaints and I am looking into it. Donnie, I told you we never took sides, just asked you to post your feedback in the correct topic. Nothing more nothing less. We are not responsible for his business, if it effects us or our site then we will make a change.

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 3135
I understand that Denim, I know that no sides were taken. I don't blame ssa or you for doing anything wrong. this is all on Kevin S.

Silver Member
Username: Wackzirth88

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 451
The kid who bought it has a thread about him in the feedback section now. That amp is already fu(ked up. The amp was Installed and when he started his car and it went straight to protect. Dudes callin kevin a scammer which is the truth and ppl are still defending him. I don't get it.

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 3139
He is a scammer. He told me that amplifier was blown after he sold it to that guy. Now he's planning on going to commit insurance fraud and file a UPS claim for something that was already broken.

Username: Greyhound21

Post Number: 1
That sucks man! And actually the title should be SCREWED by Skar/1800woofers/subtillis/eastcoastcaraudio
Now he changed the company name AGAIN to scam more people on ebay

Silver Member
Username: Denim

SSAudio.com, MD USA

Post Number: 923
We have removed 1800Woofers from SSA.

Gold Member

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 3146
That is good news. Hopefully he can keep Skar audio pointed in the right direction so it doesn't come down on SSA.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us