Pyle pld12wd enclosure

Username: Kingsandman

Post Number: 1
Fs:25, Qms:2.68, Qes:0.90, Qts:0.68, Vas (Cu ft)2.730

can someone recommend me an enclosure design?

i'm wanting to go ported, space isn't an obstacle.

i mostly listen to instrumental hiphop, trance, but i like some rock every now and then.

help me out please!

love,
the sandman

Silver Member
Username: Perfectcircle

Naptown, Indy

Post Number: 269
Be ready for the several posts of how your sub isn't worth anything. have your budget in mind, amp you are going to use, goals out of your setup and finally if you are willing to spend a little more money from an internet sub company. ie... aq, fi, sundown to name a few. don't take any negative comments about your sub personnal.

Silver Member

Naptown, Indy

Post Number: 270
^^^ first time post disclosure.

Username: Kingsandman

Post Number: 2
i am aware of what people think of pyle and other brands, but that doesn't mean you can't help somebody, right?

i have my amp already, all i need is a ported enclosure design to fit my sub. right now i have it in a 2 cu ft sealed enclosure that my previous sub was in, and it doesn't sound bad.

I just want the sub to be in an 'optimal' enclosure that fits the sub 'best', or atleast better.

so, if someone can pop out their bassbox pro and help me out that would be wonderful!

love,
the sandman

Silver Member

Naptown, Indy

Post Number: 271
I wasn't trying to be mean. i actually put a pyle 15 in my garage to listen to while i work on stuff out there. i tried to send at least 3 messages to pyle for specs and enclosure suggestions. no response. there are several guys on here that can help you. glasswolf and caanan to name two. if not try 12volt.com i think there is a program on there that can help. just plug in the t/s specs.

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1766
http://www.dldesignz.com/purchase.html

Bronze Member
Username: Streetlegal

Post Number: 17
looks like deathoob is working on commission j/k

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1767
hahaha i wish, even i don't get free work from him and i hooked him up with his site (well my friend that does site design and coding.), i just prefer his work.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Box Designer & Builder...Dustin

Post Number: 5857
Thanks Death always appreciate it. You know I will be hooking you up on anything that has to do with an enclosure in the future man...

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1773
*bad white boy dance*

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 310
Ur sub sucks... RE dotcom has a good calculator. just get close, noone will know the difference. shoot for about 2.2 - 2.7 cubes net. tune to 37-38
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us