Dehp 6500 pioneer

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 3027
hey guys not on here much ne more but .. i have one for sale ... in mint condition ...

idk how much they go for now ... but im gonna say 125 plus shipping

if anyone wants it let me know ill put up pics

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 12024
Nice HU and nice guy here.

Hope all has been going well for you Mike.

Let's hope these Winter Meetings are a success for us.

Username: Cw_gouner

USA

Post Number: 2
is this a primeir? only good thing poineer makes

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 3028
if it was a premier i wouldve wrote premier .. try not post dumping on someones thread

hey john .. things are well man ... i think were gonna miss on lee ... and get crawford .. trade swisher in a package for a pitcher

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11615
Last I checked pioneer regular line and premier are exactly the same... only difference is the warranty.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 12025
I hope we are able to land Lee. I've been reading a few rumors that we are going to try and clear enough money to go after Lee and Crawford. If Lee wants to be a Yankee next year, he better make his decision quick because we I don't see us waiting around too much with the offer sitting on the table right now. $140 over six years is as good as he can hope for.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 3077
Comparing specs on premier vs regular models the only difference i've seen is they claim a higher preout voltage on the premier. BUT a few members on here awhile back said they had heard of the regular putting out nearly the same voltage as the premiers. regardless still great units, and that a nice price too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us