Ok I just sold my 04 tl to my brother it had 2 jl 12w7 to a hi fonics 2500,2 beymas 6in components in the doors. Rear deck was 2 8in beymas and 2 10in EVs 2 bs tweeters in the front and 2 beymas in the rear deck with a fosgate p-400/2 and a massive 800/4. Now I'm looking to show him up my new system it will be in either a range rover or a big bodied sadan....I need some advice as far as woofers go I want good sq and spl I'm leaning towards to fosgate 15in t2s But I have never heard them I have not heard the brahmas or the fi btls either I've heard mixed reviews about the mtx 9500 and don't know much about the zzz's and if there is anything else in that league i didn't mention please let me know ... and amps......as far as speakers I'm going to do four 6 or 8in beymas in the doors and two 10in EVs in the rear deck..I'm not sure witch tweeters I'm going to go with yet but any suggestion and/or ideas would be appreciated}need help new system 13w7,fi btl,bramahs,or 15 rf t2s?

Username: Corey_keys

New york

Post Number: 2
Ok I just sold my 04 tl to my brother it had 2 jl 12w7 to a hi fonics 2500,2 beymas 6in components in the doors. Rear deck was 2 8in beymas and 2 10in EVs 2 bs tweeters in the front and 2 beymas in the rear deck with a fosgate p-400/2 and a massive 800/4. Now I'm looking to show him up my new system it will be in either a range rover or a big bodied sadan....I need some advice as far as woofers go I want good sq and spl I'm leaning towards to fosgate 15in t2s But I have never heard them I have not heard the brahmas or the fi btls either I've heard mixed reviews about the mtx 9500 and don't know much about the zzz's and if there is anything else in that league i didn't mention please let me know ... and amps......as far as speakers I'm going to do four 6 or 8in beymas in the doors and two 10in EVs in the rear deck..I'm not sure witch tweeters I'm going to go with yet but any suggestion and/or ideas would be appreciated}

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8488
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1327
I can tell you for a fact after looking at what you want, that you don't want to go with the RF T2's. My advice would be to figure how much power you're looking at running and if you're willing to do electrical upgrades. After that, look for subs that fit your needs. If you want the most out of your subs, look for what is going to offer you the most displacement and is going to be efficient. There are many companies out now that offer great SQ subs and with all the sites online that offer classifieds sections, you can always buy new or find sweet deals on used equipment.

New york

Post Number: 3
Ok basically the store I'm getting them from is buy one get one free till January so basicAlly what will hit as hard and sound as nice as 2 12w7s to 2500 watts

New york

Post Number: 4
And I'm looking at running 5000 watts to the subs just some ideas of what subs are in that range and what you would do would be appreciated

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1703
2 12" or 15" or 18" btl's with some options and 2 sundown saz 2500's or 1 4500. the btl's from every thing i have heard sound great even if there not a SQ oriented sub. i have FI's Q loaded and push ~1600 watts to it but i would not go over that. it sounds like the BTL's may be your go to sub.

Gold Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1328
Shop online if you're on a budget. There are a lot of quality brands the store isn't going to sell.

New york

Post Number: 5
The store will order anybody brand say 800 on a.sub

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2629
Are you doing 2 alts, 2 + runs of 1/0 power, and at least 2-3 group 31 batteries? If not I would look at running less power. If so great.
If you're running 5kw on 2 subs you really aren't looking for an SQ geared system, more so subs that will handle that amount of power well. BTLs, Wardens, T3 2000, IA Warden, Atomic APX, and several other subs come to mind.

New york

Post Number: 6
Basically what is going ti hit as hard and sound as good or better than 2 12jlw7

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 208
2 kicker solo-x 15s with a sundown saz 4500. You are going to have to do a lil thinking for yourself now.

Gold Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1329
Fi Q's would be the closest comparison to the w7 imo.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2631
I'd get 2 SSA XCONs and a 3kw amp- Crunch GP 3000 for budget or Sundown 3000 for a bit better product. H/O alt and 2+ extra D3100 batteries would make a nice setup.

Gold Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1330
The Xcons are sweet. Great suggestion Troy.

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1705
yah, xcon, FI Q, maybe AQ HDC3 -- Copper Coils, and i have heard that the sundown Z subs are pretty musical for what they are.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us