Fiberglass kick pods

Gold Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Twp., MI United States

Post Number: 1557
Hey guys, I was wondering if someone would post a good step by step "how to build fiberglass kick pods" including all tools/materials needed. Pictures and videos are always welcome. Any tricks that you use to get a nice finnished product would be great too.

Thanks,
Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 2350
i thought you were getting some from nick v?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1558
Yeah, I was trying to, but im not entirely sure what happened with that. I havent been able to get ahold of Nick.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post Number: 4868
http://www.fiberglassforums.com/index.php

Just spend some time looking at some builds either on there or smd has some useful info. Look up the vids when he did his door panels and the escalade door panels. Same materials you'll need. Although he sometimes goes overkill.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 3265
Berny knows what his talking about. I plan on doing some on a 300m to fit some Mmats pro 651 comp. What's up Berny how are things?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post Number: 4869
Sup Gus. Things are cool here. Slowly working my way back up in the audio game little by little. Did you get a 300M? Is that the new model or the older model. I'm always down to help. It'll be cool to chill and relearn some of this stuff. I think you told me that you lived in Riverside. If so I'll come down and help out/chill.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 3267
Its the older model using it as my daily. Bought a house in Riverside but move back down to SA. The drive was killing my lil boy. I'll be going to Chad's shop sometime next year. Maybe we can hang out or something.

Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1559
any moar input bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us