Black Friday Sales

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2610
I wanted to do something for black Friday, so I would put out a few of the most popular items, and a few new ones. These prices are good for this week- starting today and ending Saturday. These prices are only good until 11:59 Saturday night. Period.

First off is the 220a GM alternator, fitting most 99-2005 GM full sized trucks and suvs. It is slightly less beefy than the previous 230, which makes room for the 250 that will be released within the month. The 220 still has ratings of 135 idling amps and 230 peak.
On sale for $240, this alternator would be a great fit for those on the fence about buying a new alternator or an additional battery. If used in multiple they're a very cost effective way to run a ton of power. These are built to order and may take 1-2 weeks for delivery.

The dual alternator bracket for 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0 V8s will be $225. These are in stock and ship within 1-2 days normally.
The dual alternator bracket for late 90s-early 2000s 4.3 V6 Blazer, Bravada, etc will be $250. I'm waiting to get a batch of these in stock, so wait times may be a few weeks.

Finally anyone who wants to buy a quad kit for the 99-2005 Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban, etc with 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0 V8 can buy the bracket, with 4 220a alternators for $1250.

Please email sales@tejcurrent.com to get in on any of these deals.

Silver Member
Username: Thelonewolf

Post Number: 205
You have anything that will fit a 2003 subaru legacy?

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2612
At the moment, no. I'm really sticking with GM/Ford/Dodge for the most part. Sorry.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 8376
Troy...I'm gonna call up one of my customers about that 220A alt tomorrow.

I just might have a buyer for ya.

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 176
How about Dodge? any good sales on them? And do you even have any HO alts available for a 1998 8.0 V10 ?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8442
again??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us