Uhhh how the heck

Username: D0ug_v

Post Number: 1
im completely new to sound systems and everything but how would i hook up
http://www.woofersetc.com/p9218/BASS1500--Boss-10"-1500-Watts-Max-Low-Profi le-Amplified-Subwoofer-With-Remote-Level-Control.htm
to my car?

Silver Member
Username: Makinblak

Monroe/Monticello, La/Ar

Post Number: 173
do you have factory head unit? I assume you do.

You will have to run a power wire (prolly 6awg) to your battery pos. with a fuse

run the ground from the bose to something metal and substantial in your ride. prolly a bolt for your seats.

You will need a line out converter to turn your high-output speaker wires into low-level rca hookup to plug into the amp

Your remote wire on amp will need a 12v source. You can splice into your power wire and use a switch to cycle it on / off.

The little bose knob will be mounted somewhere accessible, prolly next to your remote switch which turns the amp on.

I recommend getting aftermarket head unit, so it wont be all janky-rigged, Which it will kinda be anyway with a bose all-in-one

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16788
i hope ur not a spammer but dude boss amps SUCK ! ...

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8440
ok in that bass subwoofer theres a line level inputs..

those inputs you need to intercept it to the speaker lines on your front speakers

for example if your head unit give - and
+ and they go to your front speaker terminals use the _ and + from that subwoofer amplifier and connect it to the front speaker just ADD it dont remove any connection just ADD it so the head unit will send the signal to the speaker and woofer do the same with the other speaker
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us