O.T. rememberance

Silver Member
Username: Jemone

Tucker, Georgia United States

Post Number: 427
We come here to eulogize those who have gone before us because we miss them, and the world is that much more of a sad place now that they are gone...
If you feel so inclined please lay a wreath of words in memory of your loved one, as it is important to remember them during this holiday season. Keep in mind, pets are people too.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 4272
pets aren't people bro

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1753
Pets may not literally be people but to some including myself i consider them family.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8438
i know u all want me back like i used to be...

but if you keep on trying i might come back even better than ever...

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2615
I've lost more than 1/2 dozen family members in the last few years, including several this year. I guess I'll say I'm glad I convinced my mom to have a burial for her and my father as it is nice to visit and change flowers on the grave, while my sister was cremated and I wish there was a place to visit.

Christmas is a time for being with those you love, so I feel it is important to give them your attention instead of mourning the dead.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23937
I have a lifelong connection with the Christmas spirit and I will NOT mix it with the remembrance of those past. It's simply not what the holiday is intended to honor or celebrate.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us