JL Cleansweep

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3256
anybody have experience with this unit? the vehicle i'm looking to purchase will probably need one or something similar..

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 14121
yup
you can download the manual for it and read up on it

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5855
Here

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3257
thanks. i was more looking for anybody with user experience to enlighten me about it. i'm just not fully convinced it can make an oem stereo perform and have features like an aftermarket one would.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5856
Chad Ree is the one to talk to.

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 14126
Eric, they do a fine job. I've used quite a few of them to keep stock had units with navi systems etc in the car, since cars are becoming more and more integrated these days.

Bronze Member
Username: Canaanwhite

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 85
The Cleansweep is crap compared to a JBL MS-8 spend your monies wisely and don't buy that JL crap spend a few more bones and buy a quality piece instead of an audible tachometer....about all the ground loop piece of junl JL is good for

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3259
^ while i realize you are trolling about the forum (and see the comedic value in it) and don't take anything you say seriously (unlike others), you shouldn't contradict yourself such as the instance below that you literally just posted. and also use at least some proper grammar like a period or comma here and there. just follow some posts from Snow and you'll be trolling properly in no time.

quote:

JL is some of the best stuff made its just expensive...most people are too cheap to really understand why quality cost more and would rather waste their money on buying multitudes of cheap crap trying to find something better for less instead of spending their money wisely and buying quality the first time...I personally think he did right in buying JL now he won't be trying to trade or sell it a month down the road because he realized hes bought crap....he did it right the first time

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 114

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15862
haha covered another one of your posts

Silver Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 265
lol you sure did Sean

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3334
so after some further research into this topic i have come to a few conclusions.

- the cleansweep has the auto flat EQ, which sounds lovely, however lacks a dedicated sub output.

- the audiocontrol dql-8 has every damn feature i could want except the auto EQ, but costs almost twice as much.

- the audiocontrol lc8i can accomplish what i really need for less $ than the rest, but has no EQ at all..

so.. is all of the external EQ'ing something i should definitely want?
can i live with factory EQ'ing?
is the auto EQ in the cleansweep really that good?
is daisy chaining the answer to the cleansweep lack a sub output?
are there any other units i should be looking at?

i am a little critical on good sound, but not all hard core about it. i don't have any type of active component setup plans now, but i'm willing/able to go that way.

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1768
how about one of these? http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7148_Rockford-Fosgate-3SIXTY.2-UPC-780687322 953.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=froogle#tabs

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3335
i had initially skipped over Rockford just from the fact that they are, Rockford, lol. that unit however seems to do it all, and adds bluetooth configuration. not too bad of a price either, but also not cheap. definitely a candidate now..

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1769
usaly i would share your point of view but it is a nice little box. there is also the Audison Bit One. http://caraudiomag.com/articles/audison-bit-one-processor

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3337
yeah i've looked that prize up already. not sure if i want to drop that kind of cash, lol. finding one online is a challenge all in it's own. finding one for less than msrp is damn near impossible.

Gold Member

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3338
i've also been checking out the ms-8 more, thanks to fakeCanaanWhite, lol. while it is still damn expensive it can be obtained easier and for less than the bit one. has great reviews as well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us