F/S 2 21" Incriminator Audio Wardens - $750

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2521
I'm selling 2 21 inch Wardens. They are Dual 1 ohm (.7).
These aren't just the best subs IA makes, they're some of the best on the market. SSA sells them for 950 + shipping new, and these are like-new. The suspension is still stiff and the coils read good. You can see they still look new.

They came with a few marks on the basket and motor- tiny lines in the paint on the basket and such and I never complained to the manufacturer, but if you bought a new one that's how it would come. The stickers also peeled off the dust cap, just sort of fell off without any help from me so I left the 'bewbs' bare so to speak.

I have manuals and stickers and stuff that came with them. I took pictures while they're in my vehicle because I will continue to use them until someone buys them. They sound great for daily use and have proven to put up good numbers in the lanes. I just want to change things around in my vehicle.

I want $750 each plus shipping obo.

Anyone wants the box to go with them it's $50 with the subs, just pick it up. If you want the box shipped find a way to get it there from 29526 and pay me the extra shipping. The box is 3/4" birch with double baffle, 45's, and swappable port. The bracing is 1.25" threaded rod. Currently 18ft net @ 36hz. I've got about $2-300 in materials in this box, but I can't use it without the subs.

Only trade I'm interested in right now is an American Bass 1000.1, or 4 500.1s. Maybe some XS Power D3100s.

PLEASE EMAIL me at tejcurrent@tejcurrent.com

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15534
wow selling already...good guy here peeps

Gold Member

Post Number: 2522
Yeah, I just decided to go another direction. I'm using smaller subs in the future, and don't want to recone a perfectly good sub.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15539
I hear you there.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16729
wtf ! .....

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15540
its ok rovin lol

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16731
didnt mean it in a bad way but wasnt that box built just earlier this month so im wondering what the heck happened ....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2523
Yeah, box was built the end of last month. I want to change things around, these subs are fantastic and I'd buy again in a heart beat but they don't work with my new plans.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15550
i understand and im sure rovin will too since he competes

Silver Member
Username: Perfectcircle

Naptown, Indy

Post Number: 190
Say it isn't so troy... i have the same subs same vehicle. 03 tahoe. not sure your year. i would love to have that box. im at 16 cubes and its not big enough. i thought you lived next door in illinois for some reason. if anyone is wondering my wardens came with scratches in the paint on the back plate as well. and i have hardly used mine and the stickers on the dust caps are coming off also. but the subs themselves are near bulletproof. gl with sale troy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2526
Thanks, I really liked the 15ft over the 18ft box I had mine in, it moved a lot of air - though it may have been several factors that made the smaller box shine.

I'm not out of car audio or anything, just changing things around.

I've been pricing things and I'm dropping my price to 700 + shipping each.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23649
Love the motors on those beasts. Very different approach.

Somebody buy these now lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2527
Please do I really like the look of them, If I had the room I'd reverse mount. The basket is so huge it makes the motor look small, but these things weigh a ton! The motor is still about the size of an old-style BTL motor.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2529
Up

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1486
i demand you tell us your plains for future build.

also if any one has any doughts i would buy from troy faster then supper man comes.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2534
Thank you for your confidence lol.

I don't know my build plans for sure, I'll say more cone area and eventually more power. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000 idling amps might keep 14v

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1492
you are a mad man, i am just waiting for you to carry a V8 on a trailer powering a bank of 20 alts useing 4"x4" copper bars to get power in your car and ~30 110ah batts.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2537
Lol, you'll probably laugh at my new battery rack. You don't know how close to home you're getting

Ill just say custom hood scoop, 3000+ amps ;)

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1497
pics or i call bull, well really i just want to see. and i will be awake ~7:45am so call any time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2538
Sure thing. I don't have pics since it wont be in my daily driver. I have the vehicle lined up whenever my bro finally decides to sell it. I'd rather buy a mint old truck from him than search for one.
Anyway I'm too busy to compete seriously at the moment so while I have the plans drawn up I'm waiting a while to act on them.

Getting back on topic- some one should buy these subs so I can do the things mentioned in the last few posts

Gold Member

Post Number: 2543
700 Shipped each. I want these out of here, and due to shipping costs I cant go any lower.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2545
Sale pending.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us