Random chat for eric

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1351
we can stay out of the way hear, but update me on whats going on with your build.

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 452
Cool, no prob. I'm waiting to sell my other 12 RE and my Nine.1. Then I will be getting 2 SA 12s and hopefully a 1500D. I am also waiting on my box from Bassman. He's aware of the sub change, so that's cool. Other than that, I'm waiting on some new LEDs and I've got a surprise LED setup that I'm currently working on. Other than that, I'm pretty much done. How's yours going?

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1352
i am to lazy to get my door panels back on and get my MLV in place.

if u can spare the cash run a 2k and just keep it turned down to ~1500 with the head unit sub lvl and pop it up to 2k for demos. or use the remote gain knob that comes with the sundown amps. http://www.db-r.com/sell/store2/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_67_69_ 81&products_id=218 if you get a 2k you are going to haft to find a used one, there collectors item now a day.

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1353
http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54787

Silver Member

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 453
You think I should go with the old style heatsink? I was looking at the new style. How wpuld I just keep it turned down to ~1500with the head unit sub lvl?
I saw those amps on CACO. I'm on there alot. The only prob is I have to sell my stuff and then even then I have to wait until later next month for the rest of the cash. But, thanks.

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1354
all ways keep an eye open for them lol, buy yah keep your cash flow in check befor hobbies / adictions. and it depends on your head unit but if it has a sub out for the RCA's there shuld be a setting for just the sub lvl and u set the amp for 2k @90% and 0 or non moded stock output of sub lvl then wile still there move the lvl down untell you hit ~1500 on your DMM and remember that number then set your EQ's and don't go to far past ~75% of your max vol and you should be good to go.

heat sync is a heat sync on all the sundown amps i have seen. they stay pretty cool. cam all ways scratch off the paint and add copper heat spreaders or get creative or use your fan's.

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 790
Sorry to but in hear guys,but that amp m.s. has for sale is a HELL of a deal for $350. It might be alittle more than you need eric,but for that price.... man

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1355
what amp?

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 791
Btw,would you be interested in any kind of trade for the nine? Or are you just looking for cash?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8302
deathoob are you busy or working??? i need you to help me out testing some bad azz sh1t

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1356
i am at work atm, i will be home later.

Silver Member

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 457
death, this one:https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/652090.html
It's an American Bass at an awesome price, I just don't have any $ right now.
Sean P, what do you have to offer for a trade? Let me know and I will let you know what I think. Thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8304
eric riffe are you free or busy???

Silver Member

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 458
I'm free now, what's up?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8306
check my thread want to test some bad azz sh1t?

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 792
I got a clarion vz409 bnib that i bought from sean,an i just never installed it. I was going to put it in my nissan,but everythings intergrated an it would just be a pain in the
azz to do.

http://www.clarion.com/us/en/products/2009/multimedia/multimedia_source_unit/VZ4 09/us-en-product-pf_1172408994386.html

I got somebody coming to look at it friday,unless you wanna work something out. No big deal really,if your interested let me know.

Silver Member

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 469
Sean P, I am definetly interested. Let me know what you would like to do.

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 794
Idk, what are you thinking? Even trade? Email me,im sure we can figure somthing out.

jbbpitt@hotmail.com

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 799
I was going to post pics on here,but i cant get them to resize for some reason.

Silver Member

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 474
No prob. I got them. Thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us