It's been awhile

Silver Member
Username: Wylie_coyote

Post Number: 202
like the title says its been awhile since i was on here, it was too depressing to hear about all the bass people were enjoying after my car got stolen. But i'm back in the drivers seat again, and this time its in a Civic Type-R. aaaaaaa the feel of pulling away from all the chavs with their too loud exhausts lol

anyways, life story all finished and that. I have a decision to make. I need bass in the car but I don't know what to go for. I don't know if i should go for something like the DD9515/12 (this is the dream people) and weigh it down and thus effecting the speed or go for something from the Sound Splinter range. I hear they make some lightweight woofers that pack a punch.

I am in need of a salesperson here.............

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15169
i say to keep things light and fast go with a small box woofer like sound splinter and fi q subs

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1267
i would get rid of the car lol. or get an alarm with a hidden killswitch, you know how many master keys there are for hondas lol? I say one 12" idmax will be fine...

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 15170
idmax is another nice suggestion but pricey....another sub to consider would be a diamond audio d9....I read people compared that sub to the idmax

Silver Member
Username: Wylie_coyote

Post Number: 203
well, rather than ending up with one winner i've got more to choose from lol i guess i should've known this would happen.

nice one people, its always a good idea posting on this site, endless knowledge i tell ya

Gold Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 1226
since your dream would be a 9515, i assume you are more interested in spl than sq. to keep things light, you might want to look into an 18" sobwoofer in a lower power range than the 9515. Something like Fi ssd, Fi bl, SS RL-p, AQ HDC3, ssa xcon. those five varying in weight from least to most.

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1689
Now when you say civic type r im assuming its a hatchback? Also what is you budget?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us