Let me know what you guys think

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1684
This is an attempt at a hair trick with the two hdc3 15's i installed a while ago. I had a lot more work i was gonna do over all but it kinda got old so now im looking for a new car. I figured i would take a video before i took it all out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0OEBHjv_Q

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 710

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 711

Nice looking girl,btw

Gold Member

Post Number: 1685
^^
thanks

and

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1078
Haha, the look on her face is priceless. Nice set up. Are you selling your Acura if you get a new car? If so where do you live and how much are you looking for it? My g/f has been wanting that body style Integra forever.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1686
I'm actually going to try and trade it for a 99-00 civic hatch. As soon as i get all the stock interior back in, i'm gonna start looking.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16541
r u running the amp at 2ohms & playing a test tone ?

not a bad hair trick at all

gotta say she looks odd there for a while with her head sticking in the window til u played ...

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23319
Sweet, and........sweet.

Is it just me though or does it sound like they are bottoming out near the end of the vid? I hear a hard mechanical slapping.

Might be my old azz ears lol.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Fcking H0M0S , Wear FipFlops!! US

Post Number: 4978
That sounds like hatch noise.

Polo

Gold Member

Post Number: 1687
It was a 35hz tone and i was running them at .5 ohm. They weren't bottoming out but i wouldn't play them like that for very long because they heat up very quick at .5 ohm. I almost wanted to reposition the box and try again but it was to much of a hassle.

I think if she moved her head back just a little bit it would have been a lot better but o well. I have already taken everything out. Only things left is the alt and wire.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1688
I had the hatch pretty quiet but my rear bumper was noisy as heII. I think i needed some more sound proofing. Over all though my hatch definitely moved a good amount.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us