JL Audio Rep/Car (pics)

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1009
Saw on my Facebook when I got home today that there was a JL Audio car at the local car audio shop so I dropped by for a few. Hung out with the Rep for a while, talking about the products and checked out the custom Mustang they had set up. They had a factory DVD head unit with the clean sweep attachment. Used it to run video to a monitor on the dash and then for an external Ipod hook-up and of course the amps. The whole system was ran off of 2 600/4s. 2 channels for a set of C5 components and then 3 channels bridged running 3 12s custom enclosed under the rear window. Not sure what subs they were, forgot to ask. I'm assuming w3s or w1s. He said the entire car was done in dynomat, dynoliner, etc. It sounded really clean, the front stage was amazing. Havn't heard such a clear reinactment of sound like that before. Pretty impressive. I got a couple pics with my phone while I was there. Enjoy.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16522
cool ....

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 685
Nice!

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1680
Those c5's seem to be excellent speakers. This review makes me want to buy a set.

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1889
Does it say JL350 on the side?

Gold Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1014
Yeah the c5s sounded pretty awesome. I'd like to get a set for my car if I ever get my 300/4 fixed. I didn't see JL 350 on the car anywhere. Just had the standard mustang logos. The rep said he was from Richmond. I think the car was from Ga.

Gold Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1890
Upload

There, where it should say GT350 it looks like it says JL350.

Gold Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1016
Ah, didn't even see that

Gold Member

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1891
I need one of those enclosures for my car. I pretty much have the same thing going on, except I have three tens in the back seat facing up. It does sound better than facing forward, but not much difference. I didn't know that the GT350 had a factory DVD HU. I'm guessing that it's a double din touch screen or something like that?

Gold Member

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1017
He said they used the HU out of an Expedition and put it into this car.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us