Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 8201
The chrome is back.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5327
The return of Audiobahn? I wasn't aware the site was down (or that the products were no longer available)?

Too bad it isn't permanent.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23266
Unless they drop the name what good would it do? It's still Audioblah...........

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 350
Yea, did anyone sign up?

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 351
This is what the site has to say. Sounds like a lot of bs and just them trying to get new customers.

Audiobahn Reemerges into the Car Audio Entertainment Industry

Los Angeles, CA (August 3, 2010) -- For many years in the car audio entertainment industry, Audiobahn became popular not only because of its world-class audio gear but because of the years of support and allegiance from its loyal customers, vendors, representatives, distributors, retailers and die-hard fans. Many accolades and rave reviews have been written about Audiobahn since its inception in 1997. From magazine editors to car show fanatics, its reputation over the years has given them dominance over all other 12-volt manufacturers.

For well over a decade, Audiobahn has paved the way as the leader when it comes to cutting-edge technological innovations and award-winning designs in the car audio category. They have manufactured a variety of high-performance, enhanced aftermarket vehicle stereo systems to a demanding world of car and audio enthusiasts.

And now without missing a beat, Audiobahn is prepared to reemerge into the 12 volt industry with an even stronger commitment to its loyal followers and new generation of supporters.

AUDIOBAHN IS BACK!

On October 1, 2010, Audiobahn will continue its tradition of providing renowned, high performance, and powerful car stereo products. Investech Audio Group is proud to bring back Audiobahn with an even stronger pledge to produce the best equipment in the world. From amplifiers, subwoofers, tweeters, full and mid range speakers, capacitors, processors, enclosures and more, Audiobahn is excited to celebrate its return with newly revamped products, a new website, and special promotions.

Audiobahn has announced a pre-launch website (http://www.AudiobahnIsBack.com) which counts down to the official launch on October 1st.

Like years past, Audiobahn will continue to deliver a solid line of products that give car audio enthusiasts and installers plenty of options for power and style. They have collaborated with industry insiders and have enhanced their products to suit the needs of their consumers.

Moreover, celebrity endorsees and media partners in the automotive, sports, music, television, radio, movie, and interactive world will continue to represent Audiobahn with pride and passion.

Are you ready? The stage is set for October 1, 2010. Stay informed with the latest Audiobahn news and announcements at www.AudiobahnIsBack.com.

Gold Member
Username: 420pimp2

Baltimore Atlantic Ci..., MD, NJ

Post Number: 1022
the snozberries taste like snozberries

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1007
Them janks be knockin yo!

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16516
thats a shocker

u know even though they went under 2yrs ago u can still get some of their stuff online bnib

with all the better brands that came out i wonder how they will do now but i bet there r still fans & the newbs who wud buy ...

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 681
Really... Who buys chit like that?

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11252
audioBURN

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 3193
Sean P I ran some audiobahns about 8 years ago. FLAME Q SERIES 12's on a camaro. Wish I would have known about other brands. Around here all you saw was kicker, JL and audiobahn.

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 683
No,i know what you mean. Its seems to be the same everywhere you go,just switch the names a bit. Like around here its still memphis,kicker,memphis,JL,audiobahn an memphis again. I tell people i have an 15'' Fi Q an they look at me like im retarded. lol

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1008
Here in my area I'd say the top brands are Alpine, Kicker, Rockford and JL. That's it, in no particular order. I knew a guy Morgan though who loved Audiobahn and thought they were the best thing ever. He had 2 10s in a sealed enclosure, in his Civic and not that they sounded horrible, but they did ok. I just don't like how they're made. I pulled them out a long time ago to help him check how they were wired and they felt so cheaply made. Just really low quality. He ran them on an old Fosgate amp I had sold him though. I think it was an 800.2 or something, ran it bridged at 4 ohm for him.

Gold Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Twp., MI United States

Post Number: 1482
YES! FINALLY I CAN GET RID OF MY CRAPPY IDMAXS AND GET GOOD SUBS! AUDIOBAHN FTW!

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16523
^^^ .....

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5329
Mind if I tweak that article to reflect the truth?

quote:

Los Angeles, CA (August 3, 2010) -- For many years in the car audio entertainment industry, Audiobahn became popular not only because of its misleading advertising but because of the years of blind allegiance from its customers, vendors, representatives, distributors, retailers and die-hard fans. Not many accolades and rave reviews have been written about Audiobahn since its inception in 1997. From magazine editors to car show fanatics, its reputation over the years has given them reason to choose other 12-volt manufacturers.

For well over a decade, Audiobahn has paved the way as a failure when it comes to cutting-edge technological innovations and award-winning designs in the car audio category. They have manufactured a variety of low-performance, aftermarket vehicle stereo systems to a demanding world of car and audio enthusiasts.

And now without missing a beat, Audiobahn is prepared to reemerge into the 12 volt industry with a renewed commitment to its stockholders.

AUDIOBAHN IS CRAP!

On October 1, 2010, Audiobahn will continue its tradition of providing disreputable, low performance, and cheap car stereo products. Investech Audio Group is proud to bring back Audiobahn with an even stronger pledge to gain even more money from customers. From amplifiers, subwoofers, tweeters, full and mid range speakers, capacitors, processors, enclosures and more, Audiobahn is excited to celebrate its return with newly revamped products, a new website, and special promotions.

Audiobahn has announced a pre-launch website (http://www.AudiobahnIsBack.com) which counts down to the official launch on October 1st.

Like years past, Audiobahn will continue to deliver a shabby line of products that give car audio enthusiasts and installers more options for wasteful power-sucking and hideous style. They have collaborated with industry insiders and have enhanced their products to suit the needs of their stockholders.

Moreover, celebrity endorsees and media partners in the automotive, sports, music, television, radio, movie, and interactive world will continue to represent Audiobahn with pride and passion because celebrity endorsees are always trustworthy.

Are you ready? The stage is set for October 1, 2010. Stay informed with the latest Audiobahn news and announcements at www.AudiobahnIsBack.com.

Silver Member
Username: Jemone

Tucker, Georgia United States

Post Number: 407
They must be talking about Georgia, as far as 12 volt dominance goes. A lot of us black folks run that Audiobahn junk down here. But hey, I have said repeatedly that Georgia is one of the heavy flea market holders. To me , the only thing audiobahn leads the 12 volt industry in is voice coil and spider separation. They made ok amps, but even that was a crap shoot. I have seen a few a2300hct amps. Some would run hot, others kinda cool, but why would you even take that chance with your money? That is the reason installation shops go under sometimes. People buy this type of flea market junk, then go to you good installers out there and expect you to perform a miracle with this low grade equipment, clip the chit out of it, then blame the installers as if they did something wrong when that shoddily made equipment fails. Sorry i am just rambling because i have seen it SOOOO many times with Audiobahn.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 23275
Just another example of marketing over engineering. I mean it HAS to be good right? That chick in the bikini is pointing to it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us