Bassman3's Enclosure Testimonials

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Box Designer & Builder...Dustin

Post Number: 5723
Hey guys ~

For my website (is opening this week) I will have a little testimonials section by people who have purchased an enclosure from me. I will probably have 4-5 of them. So I would like everyone who has purchased an enclosure from me to state how happy you are with the enclosure and the overall satisfaction with the transaction. Please be specific, don't say, "I bought an enclosure and it pounded!" lol please be a little specific so that people who come to my website will be assured that they can trust me and come to me for their custom enclosure needs. Could be a paragraph long or just a couple sentences (or one) up to you. The best ones will be on my website for everyone to see.

Thanks,
Dustin

Gold Member

Post Number: 5724
if you could also say where you live that would be great.

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1006
I ordered a ported enclosure for my 12 w7 from Dustin in November of 2009. Shortly after sending an email he responded with everything I need to know to get my order going. With a few simple ideas of what I was looking for, he knew exactly what type of enclosure he needed to make me. The entire transaction went very quickly, from the construction of the box, to the shipping and receiving on my end. What really impressed me was how well the enclosure had been packed for shipping. Knowing how much care was taken in the shipping of the box, I knew he must have really put a lot of effort into the construction of the enclosure itself. I also liked how he kept me informed during the construction process with emails and pictures.The enclosure I was looking for was pretty straight forward, but I have seen many of the other enclosures he has built for others and each have been works of art. I highly recommend Dustin if you're looking for a well-built enclosure at a very good price.

Shawn - Roanoke, Va

Gold Member

Post Number: 5730
Thank you Shawn.

Gold Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1145
Dustin's box's make your pen1s bigger, this is all you need to know.

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1146
yeah sorry dustin my wighting skills are not to great and my g/f is not hear to add fluff, soooooooooooooooo, i will give you some of my thoughts and you can add some fluff and maybe grammar.

dustin's boxes <<(you>( the box and the Q tried to eat a roll of TP i had in my trunk, its like haveing a loud 3 year old in my trunk lol. little TP peaces all over the place back there. ) i forgot where i was going with this insert fluff hear. >>

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 680
Sorry man. Im absolutly horrible with stuff like this! I would gladly put my name on anything you write if it will help you out though.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5733
its cool sean. I just want a couple more. if you could write something tho, just like 2 sentences it would be better than nothin. lol and death, wtf haha. I know there are alot of people out there who have gotten enclosure from me........

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1752
want some fake ones?

everyone has them

Gold Member

Post Number: 5734
sure lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 5735
Bump

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 687
The box that i ordered from Dustin was of supurb quality an craftsmanship. Not only was it built to the specific specs of the subwoofer,he also kept me informed of the design an building process through pictures an emails. Im very satisfied with how my enclosure turned out. If you are in the market for a very well crafted enclosure at an unbelieveable price i would highly recommend DLdesignz.

Jasyn- Beaver Falls,Pa

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 688
^^Is that ok? Its the best i could do man. Im horrible at stuff like this.

Silver Member
Username: M_kimmel843

Post Number: 227
I recently purchased a single 12' enclosure for a Audioque SDC2.5 from Dustin. We had great communication through the whole process. Dustin answered any questions or concerns I had regarding the box in a very fast and appropriate manner. I had a fairly simple enclosure but once I received it, it looked far from ordinary. The craftsmanship of the enclosure was the best I've ever seen. Much better than any prefabricated enclosure I've seen. The box was built right on to the specifications that I wanted and there wasn't a flaw on it. Shipping was also handled very nicely. The enclosure was packed very nicely, one could tell that Dustin cares about each enclosure he builds. I will definitely purchase from Dustin again, no questions asked! The craftsmanship and care that goes into each enclosure is well worth any price, and since Dustin is very reasonable on his pricing this makes the decision to go with him very simple! If you need an enclosure, Dustin is definitely the man for the job. Great products at great prices, what else could one ask for?

Matthew Kimmel Huntingburg, Indiana

Gold Member

Post Number: 5736
Both Matt and Sean ~

Looks great, thank you for very much! :D

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8087
OMG somebody should call justing bieber ASAP... hes gonna love it...

Gold Member

Post Number: 5747
did i miss something? lol

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1260
speaking of justin biber lol

Gold Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 1163
yeah i saw it was great, G.I. Rob. is really biber.

and you say you where never coming back?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 8088
na i aint comming but but just wanted to say justin beiber in this thread hahaha na man i got a email from ecoustics and i dont know how it made me come here i dont know why but yeah im outs

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 702
Did you get your site up an running yet?

Gold Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 1060
Are you going to do some sort of photo gallery on your site? That could come in useful to show different styles and give people ideas. Also people are probably going to like some of the more complex builds you have done. After seeing those, they may want a more complex box themselves and that can mean more $$ for you. Plus they're getting an awesome enclosure.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5753
Yep I am. Check it out so far. It's just basic writing down on the site right now... all the fancy stuff has to be added. And as you can see, there is a gallery portion.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5754
Yep I am. Check it out so far. It's just basic writing down on the site right now... all the fancy stuff has to be added. And as you can see, there is a gallery portion.

www.DLdesignz.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us