Driven Desires 2010 Car Show

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 3324
Hey guys, been a while huh? lol

This last weekend I entered in a local car show here. I took first place in the Domestic class. I figured I would show yall a few pics of the whip

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

It ended out being a pretty good show. All I got left to do to my car is finish up the dash

Feedback is appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Sleste8

Shelbyville, MI United States

Post Number: 367
damn.....looks effing sweet man. if i had money, my car would look like that too.

congrats on getting first place in domestic, that's a nice bonus.

great work. do it all your self?

Gold Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Twp., MI United States

Post Number: 1476
Ohh now I see why you havnt been on E in a long azz time lol. The alero looks sick man. Very nice work!

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 339
Yea, very nice. I might eventually get my car looking that good.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 8190
Don't let Jewburg trick you, he has been a slacker on that car...lol
But I can't blame him, after a day at the shop I wanna shut down too.
Everything has been a long time coming. Nick got the pods done a day before the local show and got it all put together the night before, lol. (in the shop bay while I was sleeping in my avalanche) Those 2 pair of DDC6.5 components up front on the c4a sounds great! Everytime he turned it on to demo, the guy w/ the car parked next to him turned their system off, lol. Mid and voice range is great.
Makes me wanna pull my single DDaw6.5's in stock location and glass a pair of DD AW6.5's in there.

His car is looking good too, just need the finish the dash like he said. Also, need to pull his sub box out and either bodyfill/paint or I will get on the sewing machine and vinyl it.

The show was nice, but not as many showed as we all thought. It rained its azzoff the night before and was overcast all day for the show. Should be a HUGE show next year though.

The local show was a charity show for the MDA. We hosted a little SPL comp w/ just 3 classes to try and draw a little more donation for the MDA.

Had one of our customers that took the 0-750wrms class w/ just 1 DD510a on a 150w MTX 2ch amp. He 138.2dB in his early 90's 4dr accord and beat most setups w/ more than 4-5x the power...lol.
The customers # blew his mind after he saw the other #'s those systems put up.

Another customer took 1st in 1500w+ w/ 2 DD2512 on an M2a in his '00 Cadillac Catera....146.6 w/ his daily box, building an SPL box for him soon, looking for 150+ (replacing the 2500's w/ 3500's later on also) His rear bumper also rattled loose while he was demoing the 12's all day, lows are sick.

Also, I gained 0.5dB going from a pair of Deka 9a31's to a pair of Batcap 3000's, and 2 of the batcaps fit in nearly the same space as 1 deka.

The 138.2 w/ 1 cheap 10" on 150w blew another guy from a local shop mind when it beat 2 CVX12's on an SSL 4000w amp (in another class but only did 136's) in a surburban, in a prebuilt box.. I got a call from them the next morning to confirm that actually happened and other results from the spl comp...lol

On a side note.
I am great at rambling on and making long posts.

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 982
Great looking car. I remember seeing your build log. Came together nicely. It looks like a car you'd see in a magazine.

Gold Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Twp., MI United States

Post Number: 1478

quote:

It looks like a car you'd see in a magazine.

With a big tittied asian broad posing on it...

l

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 670
I had an Alero....but it looked nothing like that!lol Nice ride man!

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post Number: 4857
Nick, although I'm not a bodykit guy. I would like to say that your car is very clean. Most people would of torn their kits up by now but yours has stayed intact. Very good job. Really like the pods. Now show us whats in the trunk.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us