Selling my stuff.

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 961
I'm looking to free up some space in my car and really don't pound the system much at all anymore so I've decided to sell. I may have a local buyer for my 12 w7 and enclosure. I'm asking $450 firm for it, do you guys think that is a good deal, for me and them? I'm figuring $350 for the sub and $100 for the box. The guy is a member on caraudio.com and has experience with DD and Audioque, said he had 2 13 w7s in the past so he seems like he knows his car audio. That's important to me when selling my equipment. Anywhoo, I'm also going to be selling my amp, a 500/1. I'm curious to what you guys think is a fair asking price for it. It's in great condition and is a BEAST. I'm thinking of asking $300. Seem fair? We'll see if the guy does buy my sub/box, if not I may look to selling it online, I just didnt want to deal with shipping 90+ lbs of weight. With that said, would there be any interest in my sub if it doesnt sell locally, or my amp? Both are in great condition, I just could use the trunk space for baby supplies/stroller and a weight decrease for better fuel economy. I'm not selling because I really need the money or anything. I plan to get a larger, 4 door vehicle in the future so when I do I'll probably start a new audio project when that time comes. I've got a butt load of videos on my youtube account if anyone wants to see things in action. I'm thinking of shooting a new one so it will be more up to date.

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 324
You can ship that amp Priority Flat Rate Box. I did that with one before, they fit in one of the boxes. Shouldn't cost more than 7 bucks or so. Yea, that sounds like a fair price for all of it. I sold a 500/1 awhile back for about $250 and it was in crap condition. Good luck.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5296

quote:

he seems like he knows his car audio. That's important to me when selling my equipment.

All I care about is that they're willing to pay me the money.

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 962
If I was in a spot and needed the cash I wouldn't care so much. This is good equipment though that I've taken really good care of and I just want to make sure its not going to be abused. I don't wanna see someone over power the sub and send it a nasty clipped signal.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us