Diamond Audio D9.800.4

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Fcking H0M0S , Wear FipFlops!! US

Post Number: 4948
Anyone have any knowledge of this amp or maybe a review of it? I picked one up for $200 it will power components in my Mini Cooper Clubman. Any and all info welcome

Polo

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 255
Polo, I don't know if this will help you or not, but here is a "review" I found.
One of the best audiophile grade, competition quality amplifiers currently on the market. Each amp is hand-built by Diamond to exacting standards. These amps are extremely hard to get with Diamond because they only made about a dozen of these amplifiers per week for 3 years.

- 100 watts x 4 channels @ 4 ohms
- 200 watts x 4 channels @ 2 ohms
- 400 watts x 2 channels @ 4 ohms
- THD: 0.004% (That is really...really low)

Each amplifier has a highpass, lowpass, and subsonic filter, thermal overload protection, and Diamond's patented TDX technology fully regulated solid rail power supply. Also, each amp accepts up to Zero(0) gauge power wires and 10 gauge speaker wire. These are true professional competition amplifiers built to be the best sounding amplifiers in the world. Normally, you can only obtain these amplifiers from authorized Diamond Audio dealers at the full retail value of $1600.00 for each amplifier.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Fcking H0M0S , Wear FipFlops!! US

Post Number: 4951
Thanks Eric that is a little more info than what I knew so that was helpful to me thanks!

Polo

Silver Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 256
No problem. Sounds like that amp is pretty decent. Let me know how it works out for ya.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us