Selling 4 cheap subs. anybody know what they are worth?

Bronze Member
Username: Perfectcircle

IndyTC sounds 18...

Post Number: 82
I have 4 old kicker c12's that are still in the boxes. I just don't have any use for them at all. I put them on ebay. anybody have an idea what they're worth. I used them in my man cave for a month or so and decided to go with 2 15 soundsplinter rlp's instead. Just didn't know what I should put on the reserve. thanks for any ideas

Silver Member
Username: Cwruck

Post Number: 324
maybe about 50 each? i bet you could get that.
how do you like the rlps? thought about getting one but got an xcon instead

Bronze Member

IndyTC sounds 18...

Post Number: 83
I like them a lot. Bought them about 5 years ago and they are still going strong. bought some plate amps from parts express and have them hooked up to the old kenwood receiver and cd player. They sound great. I've never heard an ssa sub. Heard really good things though.

Silver Member

Post Number: 329
hope my xcon lasts that long!
just waiting for it too arrive, should come tomorrow, and just about finished with the box, ill try to post pics if i can, tho they are taken from my phone so not the best quality.
but im pretty proud of myself how the box turned out, looks beautiful, and it should for the work i put into it

Bronze Member

IndyTC sounds 18...

Post Number: 86
what are you replacing? nothing better than building the box yourself. thats my favorite part of car audio. I'm still learning. gets better with every box I build. Used to have all my boxes built and paid a fortune for them. I finished the box for my 21" warden over the weekend. should be here any day.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 14459
thats some really old school stuff right there

Bronze Member

IndyTC sounds 18...

Post Number: 87
nah, they are 05ish. with they were the 90's line. wouldn't be selling lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 330
not really replacing anything just an upgrade from my 12" Re Sx
ya there's no need to let anyone build me a box, i put white and black laquer finishes on it and im sure that would be quite expensive to pay someone to do, and also its going in the trunk of a 3 series bmw, so definitely would have to be custom made lol

did you do anything special with the box for the warden?

Bronze Member

IndyTC sounds 18...

Post Number: 89
Not really, just braced the it really really well. You like your 3 series. my wife had a 325i and I had a 330. I've never had so many electrical problems with a brand of cars as I did with bmw. Window motors going out all the time. dashboard lights going on like a christmas tree. they were all new models and I was in the shop with them all the time.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us