Look what i found lol

Silver Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 622
http://cgi.ebay.com/Install-Bay-0-1-Gauge-AWG-50-wire-Power-Cable-Blue_W0QQitemZ 160419542735QQcategoryZ32810QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.e17000.m7QQ_trkparmsZa lgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26ps%3D63#ht_754wt_1137

not sure if the wire is any good but may be good for lower power systems

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 2227
probably more along the lines of 4 guage..........thats what the price is saying

maybe 2 guage

Silver Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 623
thats what i was thinking, was ~2 ga but not a tarble price for some one running something like a saz-1500 or saz-2000 or just an upgrade over 4 ga for lower end systems. thought it might help some one who was just starting out.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22975
Please do a review when received. Less that a $1/ft for true 1/0 ga would be too good to be true, which it probably is. Sifting through his feedback it looks like he sold some Raptor wire also, which I know is undersized from experience. Let us know!

Silver Member

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 635
oh i am not buying it i just thought it was a good deal for wire, even 2ga.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22978
Well consider Raptor sold a 1/0ga amp kit a couple years ago that sold for $30. The power wire was really 2ga and you got all the terminals, rca's, zip ties and some claimed 4ga too. I bought 10 of them. Learned the gauge was fuked but had no problem selling the wire and parts off piece by piece. Now that I look back on it, had I bought more, I would still be selling it back to you guys.

Without a problem.

The key is just being honest with your product. Tell them what it is, not what it's claimed to be. In the end $30 for that 2ga kit wasn't bad actually. People always need wire.

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us