Ready for box so i need to decide on which woofer

Gold Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 1216
ok i found a place to build my box and talked to the guy for about an hour today and saw some of his work and it looks solid so now i need to decide on the driver so i can get on to the box design

im looking at these setups right now so let me know what you think would be the best for an SQL daily beater on ~1200-1500 rms:
3 AQ sdc2.5 15s
3 DC lvl 2 15s
3 RE se 15s
3 RD sonance 15s (still debating due to recent customer service problems)
(3-4) Treo tsx 15s (says they only need 2.5^ft per driver but i have never messed with treo subs so i dont know what they like)
2 Treo ssi 18s (also says they use small boxes so I could fit those as well if thats true)

this will be going in my truck with external dimensions coming out to 14.9^ft so after port/sub/wood thickness and bracing i should have around 12^ft of airspace

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11158
I would do the Sonances... they are one of my favorite subs i have ever heard.

But 12 cuft seems a bit high for two 15s... thats more like what an 18" sub would need

Gold Member

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 1218
yes i would run 3 15s

except for the treos which i would run 3-4 15s or 2 18s depending on model...because the site says they recommend small boxes for their subs so i was just going off that

but ya im waiting for a response back on a price for 3 sonances

Gold Member

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 1219
Nothing on the Treo's anybody?

Gold Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 1161
i have always wanted to run treo. i was actually looking into the ssi/ssp just the other day.

i think either the 3 tsx 15 or 2 ssi 18 would be awesome. nearly the same amount of cone area with either setup.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16398
2 18s wud be good for that amt of cuft

it seems that these days audioque & ssa store have the best deals around ...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us