1 12'' and 2 10'' subs

Username: Shocker04

Post Number: 1
i have 1 12'' kicker L7 750 rms and 2 10'' kicker cvr's 400 rms. i have a sony 1200 watt amp and a kicker 800 watt amp. what would be the best way to wire them. i have 12" L7 bridged on the sony amp and the two 10" kicker cvr's parallel wired and bridged on the kicker amp. not a great sound quality though.

Bronze Member
Username: M_kimmel843

Post Number: 51
What ohm are these speakers; dual 4, single 4, dual 2? Also, what are the wattage specs. on these amps and at what ohm?

Username: Shocker04

Post Number: 2
The subs are dvc 2 ohms. And the Sony amp is rated. 202w x 2 @ 4 ohms. I don't know about the kicker amp except its 800 Watts. Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1835
Throw that Sony amp in the garbage and use the Kicker amp on the CVR's. Do you even know what model the Kicker amp is? If the CVR's are dual 2ohm's, wire them to 2ohms and you should be fine. Or you could hook up the single L7 to the Kicker amp depending on impedance. You will never have good sound quality running a setup like what you're trying to do now.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16395
u need to list exact model numbers of what u have so ppl can look it up & advise u accordingly .....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us