DC sounds Level 2

Gold Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 1211
anybody have experience with these? preferably 15"s

looking to run 3 low power 15"s on ~1200w so any other suggestions are welcome...lookin for a good SQL daily beater

Gold Member

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 1212
nothin?

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16388
most ppl when they go 15s pick higher handling wattage subs so thats probably why ur not getting responses

maybe u shud ask over on the dc audio forum ......

Silver Member
Username: Cwruck

Post Number: 255
ya sorry man, my friend is all about Dc but never messed with any level 2's. But if they are DC quality i say go for it!
But im guessing it will be quite expensive.. level 3s are their "sq" type of sub, maybe 2 of those

Silver Member
Username: Wackzirth88

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 397
from my understanding dcs are more expensive from dealers. when i emailed rusty about a price for level 3s he said something along the lines of-since you have no dealer in your area. you get team pricing which is about half of retail. 179 shipped. so id email him

Gold Member

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 1213
i know what im going for isnt done often...which is one of many reasons im wanting to try it out...ill hit up the DC forums

and thanks for the heads up zack, i definitely dont have any dealers close to me so ill see whats going on with that...but even so price isnt being considered TOO much at the moment

but does anyone know of any otherr low powered 15s? i havent messed with car audio in awhile so not too many companies that make what im looking for are coming to mind...

Silver Member

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 401
I'm sure there's more out there just have to search around. Right off the top of my head I'd say check out incriminator audio 187s, I know they come in 15s and are rated at 300 rms.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3807
DD 1515
Audioque SDC 2.5 15"
Treo TSX 15"
RD Sonance 15"

A few to look at... Im pretty sure they are all rated at ~400-500rms.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SoCal

Post Number: 3163
I heard a pair of SDC 2.5 15" on a frontier and it was loud. I believe the amp was under 1000rms with a stock alt.

Gold Member

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 1214
I used to have an RD alpha and was in love with it...but awhile ago i heard a lot of talk about RD having some problems with orders and such...I wouldnt mind running some sonances but is it safe to order through them now? Im not sure what all happened with that but i dont want to deal with shady customer service...

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 14259
dont do the dc sounds level 2's you wont be happy....I heard them im my brothers mustang....start at lvl 3 and higher and dont be afraid to give them extra power

Silver Member

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 403
i read that rd is under new ownership. but i still wouldnt go with them just because of my personal experiances with them and the former owner. and they havent changed warranty any. 30 or 90 days warranty if not installed by an authorized rd dealer. f that i do chit myself

Gold Member

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 1215
hmm thanks sean i know you know your stuff so ill go with somethin else...i really wanted to try a DC sub tho as I have never heard or even seen one...maybe ill just throw a lvl 4 18 and call it good...i just think 3 15s of lower power on the same total rms would be louder with so much more cone area

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 695
I used to run 2 DC Level 2 15's in my Jeep Cherokee Sport and they were pretty solid.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us