Changing the hz

Bronze Member
Username: Ja205

Post Number: 63
would there big alot of difference by changing my hz from 80 to 5ohz?

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 13763
yes
a LOT

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 11102
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 2426
now that is not nice!

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 815
I had mine at 50, it made a difference, but I felt like I was missing just a little. I set it to 60 Hz and I'm much happier with it. I'd say check different settings out for yourself and see what you like. Also if you have a dB slope adjustment, try different options as well.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
yeah idk why it was on 80 but i think i turned it down to about 50 or 60 one of them and it made alot of differnce

Gold Member

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 2428
JA.... i think u r confusing us... are you talking about amp settings or changing the tunning of ur box?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13771
nobody tunes a box to 80Hz.
he meant the amp LPF.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
lol thanks glasswolf. haha

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1781
"nobody tunes a box to 80Hz. "

Nobody? haha
I have a van with 9 12's thats tuned to 80hz :D

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 4326
LOL. i was going to say i dont tune at 80 but i tune to 69 hz haha

Gold Member

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 2430
i tuned to 77 in one of my walls ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13777
If JA had known that much about building an SPL vehicle, he'd not have asked about the difference between 50 and 80Hz.

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1782
After all these years you still don't pick up on my sarcasm yet Glass?
Haha, how ya been man?
Me?, workin on a C6 for a customer...Installing the new Nitrous Express 200hp wet kit on his LS3. That's not the end, of course we put a new 7" Kenwood nav/dvd w/bluetooth and all that stuff...but what really has me stoked about this install would be the two turbo's it's getting, when they arrive.
Will be the first twin turbo corvette I've built, certainly the first twin-turbo vette WITH nitrous.
We'll see how she holds up.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13785
STS package? It works really well. Not high pressure boost, but between teh pair, they work really well. I did that kit on a C5 ZR1.
Tell the guy to be careful if this is an auto trans, though. He'll shred that stock transmission with the TT and N2O setup with that much spray. He may want to look at going to a prostreet built trans to handle the shock load. He also may want to consider a scatter shield for that trans. manual or auto if it blows, it'll take him off at the knees when the flywheel goes through his transmission tunnel. (yeah I know the trans is behind him)

Mostly I've just been busy sorting through my die cast collection and figuring out which ones I want to thin out and sell off. I have way too many right now, and need to make some money and room for new high end stuff (GMP, CMC, BBR, Aa, Kyosho, etc..)

I just picked up a few new ones for my displays. A couple of Countach LP5000 variants (Aa, Kyosho, Ricko) a Vector W8, a Murcielago, a Miura P400 SV, a Porsche 930 slantnose cabrio, and a Ferrari 288 GTO. All 1/18th scale. I bought a really nice acrylic display case, too.. but that showed up in 4 pieces thanks to UPS.

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock

Michigan

Post Number: 330
glass u know EVERYTHING there is to know about cars and EVERYTHING that can go in them and HOW they will work best and what will make them work best, as well as all air molecule specs, everything science, and everything really

Silver Member
Username: Schinner

Post Number: 102
lol sounds like the boss is ready to give glass a bj

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13787
Can I be a MythBuster now?

haha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts