Trade, is it worth it?

Silver Member
Username: Sleste8

Shelbyville, MI United States

Post Number: 196
a guy wants to trade me 3 10" cr104 crunches. a zx8300 4-channel amp, and a ported box, all for my legacy predator LA-2268 2 channel amp!!

i think im guna jump on this, but i just wanted to see what you guys would say.

would those subs make a good SQ setup? is that a descent 4-channel amp?

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5201
Honestly, (and maybe you're aware of this), all of the equipment you mentioned is junk. If you want 3 10" subs and a 4 channel amp with ported box for your higher powered 2 channel amp all of similar quality, then go for it.

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock

Michigan

Post Number: 286
lol i was thiking the same thing jexx! JUUUNNNKKK

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
i no, that was my exact plan. i could get rid of my junk amp that i haven't used in a year, and mabe try a junk 4 channel amp on my 5 1/4 type-s's. couldn't hurt to try right. lol

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 8057
trade the crap you have, sell the crap you get.
buy something worth having.

/thread

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22885
In my experience when you buy anything deemed "junk" consider it a complete loss from get go. It's called a learning experience and is worth what you paid for it, not the junk but the experience lol. It's an education. If you're lucky enough to pass it off more power to ya but I hope it isn't to a friend. It's a good way to end friendships lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8058
There is nothing like a bought lesson.

Right Paul?

At least that is what my great grandpa told me. That and quite a few other things that he found in is 96yr life....Also told me that more chit in the world is started over a little thing that 2 fingers can cover up than anything else....just sayin.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22887

quote:

There is nothing like a bought lesson.

The best learning experiences are through life's failures. My Grandpap taught me best. In life, hands on experience and failure teach wonders. It's up to you after that.

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

Steady as she goes

Post Number: 11200
2 fingers.....hmmmmm

fachina?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8060

quote:

2 fingers.....hmmmmm

fachina?

si

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
i guess you guys are not seeing my point, anything should sound louder and cleaner than the head unit right? i no it's not good quality stuff butt i have better things i have to spend money on. right now i have to buy an alt. witch is way more money than i wanted to spend. ($499) or ($649) from DC power. and my girl friend stopped taking her birth control and didnt tell me, and now guess what. she's pregnant.. so it looks like the alt is guna be my last big purchase for a while

Silver Member
Username: Jbpitt

Pittsburgh, Pa. Usa

Post Number: 418
Wow,thats a piece of info that should have been shared! I might have been a little upset about that,but thats just me. Good luck man

Gold Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 1141
it seems like you already made up your mind regardless of what anyone was going to say

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 2422
i will never forget when i got 8 gauge wire on ebay.... it was such a great deal.......... learned my lesson on that one !

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
yeah, im pretty mad about this one. but what else can i do, just gota grow up and get onto the idea that im guna have a kid. lol

and no i didn't end up trading. i texted him back and said i rly needed the money instead. and i ended up getting 80 for it. i was asking 100, but oh well. close enough. i only paid 180 for it brand new off ebay in 2006.

and by the way, he said he was guna power his 2 12" L7's with it. he said he will only run them off one channel for now till he gets a third L7.

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
and thanks for steering me away from this one guy's, but like i said. am i guna notice a huge difference in sound quality if i go cheap on the coax amp?

i just wana find a nice cheap 4 channel. and hopefully it will help the type-s's keep up with the DD.

tyvm
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us