Username: Jmartin2323

Cleveland, Ohio United States

Post Number: 49
u came to a car audio forum... im pretty sure we all share the same likes

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 5184
Yeah, especially in the subwoofer forum.

Bronze Member
Username: Allthingsfresh

Post Number: 85
i beg to differ.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2262
You're right, at a certain point the car seat slappin' my nuts made me stop loving bass.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22875
You'll always love it then. Just, when you get older your need for it will change gears. That's what drove me to the clubs as a younger chap. The freaking intensity of the music coupled with the hot chicks all bumping and grinding with anyone as drunk as themselves on the dance floor.

Ooo baby lol.

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 786
Bass is nice, I myself love low bass. Maybe one day I'll be able to run some 18s tuned nice and low.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22878
When I run my stereo or HT sub in my gameroom they rattle the dishes and windows upstairs.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2266
I just love the feeling of air being sucked in and out of my lungs. I had a girl friend once who would do this too. It was weird but hot, though she was just freaky as sh/t anyway..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22879
Sweet. Bottom line is how it makes you feel.

And it feels gooooooood lol.

Many have seen it lol. Turn up the volume on your speaks if you haven't.

Bronze Member
Username: Stubbs563

Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Post Number: 84
I enjoy bass as well

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11912
Is it weird I only listen to my system above half volume maybe once a week?

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 2417
i hate bass

Silver Member
Username: Sleste8

Shelbyville, MI United States

Post Number: 182
lol, dBlk, you love building walls...but you hate bass...humn

dont lie to us now

Silver Member

Post Number: 183
is it weird tho that i pretty much only hang out in the subwoofer forum?

and yes, above half volume mabe once a week does seem weird to me, lol

honestly i listen at 1/2 sometimes, and pretty much everyday at 3/4's volume. then sometimes when im feeling jazzy i turn up the bass knob to 1/2

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16358
who doesnt like bass

for daily use i love a sealed enclosure low passed at 50hz (pair of 6.5" comps play everything above that point) & SSF on the amp turned off - my 12" IDmax gives me what i want & im sure it can 140 on the meter .....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2268
No Yanks, I'm the same way. I love bass, but I never get to turn things up with the baby and wife in tow. Also I don't like tickets or pissing people off in traffic. Any time I drive with the windows down and subs up I get angry looks and that's not what I'm about - I don't want to further the azzhole 'look I've got bass' image.

Rovin, I turn my subs down to -26db, with the lpf 60hz and it sounds pretty good. Not amazing, but nice and much better than factory for sure. This new h/u and eq settings have warmed things up a lot- much better mid bass. I listen to mainly metal and it doesn't sound right bass-heavy. I'll turn the bass up to 0 and enjoy 150+ when I'm listening to rap though.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 153 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16361
well thats very thoughtful & mature of u since most ppl with that amt of power think they always have to turn it up just because they have it & dont give a damn about if others dont care to hear their bump

alot of ppl fail to realize that others may not want to hear ur sh1t or simply want some peace & quiet ...

Silver Member
Username: Rosrock

Michigan

Post Number: 265
yea.. i dont like the attention.. prefer to keep it down at stop lights. thats another reason why i tinted my windows though to

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 2418
i really think i like building more that bass its self... after u play 155dbs daily it kinda gets old.
but a good sq set up never gets old! it is just sad when u have to listen to a stock car...

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 267
lol yea bro stock cars... just loud gets old fast agreed.

Silver Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 539
stock systems make me Q_Q.

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
boss, my friends are always striping and re tinting their window tint because they always get fix-it tickets for it. if anything, your just drawing more attention to your self. cops in my area care more about tint than speeding say 5-10 over..

what percent did you go with? just curious

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
sorry, i thought i was still in the stupid cops post. lol

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 269
5 percent back side windows and rear window. nothing on my front windows just for the reason of cops pulling over for that

Gold Member

Post Number: 2269
I (knock on wood) haven't received a ticket for tint the 5 years or so I've had dark tint. I have 5% on top of 20% all the way around except the windshield.
It's really dark even during the day, but my kid loves not having the sun in her eyes, and I like the security that people can't see in my car to steal. In summer it's SOO much cooler too. Like I doubt it get's 10 degrees hotter in my car than outside with my window shades on the windshield. When my wife needs to have her a/c at a level of 4 out of 5 I have mine at 1.

Plus it makes me look all gangsta. I've had someone go to get in my car thinking it was theirs, pull the handle, open the door, and go to get in before they realize I'm sitting in the drivers seat lol.

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 791
I try to be respectful as well when playing music. I play mine at volume 20 normally, 22 sometimes. Gain is set at volume 26. If I'm at a stop light and next to people I'll normally turn it down. I however enjoy riding through the hood though bumping out to some hard bass

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
im not trying to be rasis, but im just guna say it....its always funny when some black dudes pull up in a box cutti on 26's bumping and i go to leave and turn it up for all its got........hahaha man do they give me some looks, lol

and troy and boss, do you guys do the 6" strip on the winshield also? ive rode with a friend and we actually got pulled over and they measured it to see if it was more than the 6" limit...i couldnt believe it.

Silver Member

Michigan

Post Number: 280
ROFL.. yea i do actually have the 6 inch strip.. its not a LOT but its enough
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us