New car with pics!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2637
Hey this is my new car its a 95 acura integra with a custom front bumper, sitting on nuespeed lowering springs with adjustable shocks, has a b18 rebuilt with jdm pistons and rods, Type R VTEC head, k&n cold air intake, full header back exhaust, AEM fuel rail, AEM lightweight flywheel and pulleys, stainless steel break and fuel lines, battery located in the trunk, Type R black seats, B&M short shifter, 7 autometer gauges, Apexi Air flow Meter, memphis pr 12". and more..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3862546/1

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3026
Nice! Im really liking the color! Everything looks good except the Memphis sub in the trunk

Gold Member

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2638
i know its only temp i want to put a 15 like a tc sounds or audiopulse maybe a fi bl or something idk if it will fit though

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3027
Hell just go with a nice single SQ 12 or 10.

Gold Member

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2639
and i want to get some rims but idk what color or anything i should get i was kinda liking these

http://www.wheelsnext.com/wheels-tires-packages/Enkei-ALETTA-Machined%20w|%20Gun metal.html

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3028
Link is no good. I think some black wheels would look good on that color.

Gold Member

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2640
ya i like the 12 but ive always wanted a 15 cause i like the lows i listen to a lot of gucci and gorilla zoe

Gold Member

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2641
ya i idk if i should do black like a flat black, or a all gloss black or a black with a chrome lip or i found some crazy titanium lookin lip. my buddy said i should do bronze but idk. here are the ones in that link and the titanium looking ones.

Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1812
Not a fan of 7 spoke rims, but I like first ones more.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us