Twiz here...lil update and shout outs

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2988
Well I finally got my lazy a*s out and installed my system(the right way), a few weeks ago,did the big 3 upgrade and orginized wires and got it all tuned right.

Equip
1 15" TC Sounds LMS 4000
JBL BPx500.1 (sub amp)
DLS MS6a 6.5 comps
Clarion DPX2250 (comp amp)
HU Alpine CDA-9813
FINALLY got my big 3 done too lol (even tho Im only running 1000wrms or so but my stock alt is small)

Overall Im really happy,big three helped out alot beleive it or not. I know my sub could take alot more power,its only getting around 700ish rms but c'mon Im always broke what to you excpet. Im still lovin my DLS comps,even tho they lack mid bass but that my be the install they're in,just stock door location,no fancy fiberglass or "pods" or whatever. For being a HT SQ sub it still gets PLENTY loud even on 700wrms.

Well just thought Id pop in and say whats up to all my OG E homies like Berns,Julian,Brad,Steve,Yanks,Paul,and if I didnt mention you sorry, you know who you are. I havent forgot about yall I jus been busy and barley have time to get on here anymore.

Oh and I know "this thread is useless without pics" blah blah blah STFU its 2:15am whatta ya what from me!

Anyways whats been goin on here? Same ole BS drama? Prolly alot of noobs around now huh? Well Ill try to come back more often. Oh and dont think I forgot about fantasy football,I know its a while away still but I am fo sho in that b*tch again so dont count me out b*tches!

One last thing,Julians mom left chalupa smell on my c*ck again! BTW is he even still around? Or did he get exported yet? lmao!

Peace E buds!

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1525
Hahaha..... ^^^^^^^^^ pics at a later date would still be nice.

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2989
Indeed Joe! I dont really remember you tho did we talk a lot on here?

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1615
Damn man , didn't think you were still around, i just got back on here the other day myself. It's like a family, learned from the ground up through here. Glad to hear you did the big 3 i bet the TC is nice though, bet thier still a easter egg to find new.

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1526
I remember you a little bit my user name used to be Joseph Kubiak. Its been a while though thats for sure.

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2990
Yea it has been a while but I still never forgot about E!

Keith- Yea you would have to be really really luckey to find one of the old school subs from TC,like I have,new, Sh*t theyre actually pretty rare used! I dont think Ill ever get rid of my TC I just love it too much and plus it being rare ill probably never find one again. So yea Ill probably be burried with it lol. Even when Im done using it for car audio I can always use it for HT

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1197
This thread sucks as much as twiztids mom!

Sup you trick azz ho azz b!tch! Im still around here just dont post much anymore You better get on aim one of these days im sick of aiming with steve i think he has a crush on me

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1616
Wow it's like having the old crew back again. I feel as if just about everyone is back.

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2992
Julian stfu i was on Aim about 45mins ago for like an hour and no one was on. So f8ck off bean!

Ahhh the good times we used to have! I miss chat

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2993
Must

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2994
Break

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2995

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2996

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2997
Count

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2998
Now

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2999
Now?

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3000
Yay! 3000 post in the 6+ years Ive been here!

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Box Designer & Builder...Dustin

Post Number: 5584
haha, welcome back

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11900
What's good nikka?! Glad to see you're still kicking it man. We gotta get a E chat going one night just for old times sake.

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

Sorry, I have a new 20...

Post Number: 1560
its about time you installed that sh1t! unfortunately i stole you truck....again, and sold all of the audio stuff to julian for $40.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16299
twizb1tch !

i remember when a bunch of us used to be on aim a few yrs ago but i kinda lost interest in that .....

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Box Designer & Builder...Dustin

Post Number: 5585
Those were the good ol' days. wasup Twiz

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5741
What up Twizsauce!

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 4326
Whats good Twiz! Take some pics of the truck.

Fu<k off Julian. I don't even go on aim that much anymore.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 14025
welcome back

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3001
Awww I knew you guys missed me! So what have i missed out on? Any new companies or new good equip ot there?

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 14116
there is a new amp company called crescendo....its good stuff for the money

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3002
Hmmm cool.

Googleing now lol

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3003
Damn all they make is 2 amps and a couple sets of comps tho? The prices arent too bad but that mono amp is WAY to much power than I would ever need. Comps kinda look meh too.

So whats this I been hearing about Audiopulse going back to TC Sounds? WTF is up with them? I mean I know they make great subs(keep in mind I own one of TC's drivers myself) but why do they keep changing names? Legal issues? New managment? Or whats the deal?

BTW I seen some pretty sweet deals on AP subs on PartsExpress a couple months ago. Not sure if they still have them. Wish i had the dough to snatch a few up lol.

Also whatever happened to Ascendant Audio? Last I heard they were completly remodeling there subs. Did that ever happen? Are they still in business?

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 4237
u suck twiztid. wheres my shout out!!

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 4446
Sup TWIZ?? Hope you are stayin' out of trouble, unlike the last time we shot the ah!t! lol Later bro..

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 13573
Marketing image.

"TC" is too bland and unmemorable to the average 19 year old looking to spend money on stuff his parents wouldn't let him have at home, or do to the 'rents car.

"Audiopulse" sounds more hip and timely. It's edgy, man!

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3008
Nice to see you're back too Glasswolf! How have you been? Last I heard you were having some health problems? I dont know if you really remember me but I been around since late 03,back when you could post as "anonymous" lol that was fun.

Well Im about to get on AIM for a lil while so if anyone is on hit me up.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 22849
Good to see you checking in. Many just leave permanently like a fArt in the wind.

Silver Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 527
*wave*

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13728

quote:

Prolly alot of noobs around now huh?

TWiZTiD
Post Number: 3008

Noob.

:P

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3012
lol oh yea I forgot post count means EVERYTHING!!!

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5315
Hey, whats happening twiz..

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3013
lol thanks Marc! But ya know you shoulda crushed that b*tch up and snorted it FTW. I was just in the hospital a couple days ago for some kinda severe tonsillitis but anyways they gave me some dilaudid in my IV a couple times boy was I feelin great! They sent me home with a script of crappy vic 5s wtf oh well better than nothin I guess.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5316
lol, Thats why i got them,
I just had my tonsils out last friday the 21st, so ive been on some heavy stuff this week.
I will be happy when all this is healed up. Looking forward to no more sore throats and stuff.

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3015
Wow thats really wierd. I literally havent ate anything besides soup and grape popsicles for about 5-6 days now. I could barley drink water a few days ago thats when I had to go to the ER. Luckily it wasnt as severe as the docs first thought,at first they were talkin about either getting my tonsils removed or they said they may just have to cut in to them and let the pus drain but they didnt have to do either of those things,thank god! But yea they took real good care of me when I was there,when that dilaudid hit me I forgot why I was even in the ER lol. They only gave me 20 vic 5s for home and of course those were gone the first day I was home. Im about to call them in a day or 2 and see if they will call me in somethin stronger cuz I am still in pain and I still have trouble eating/swallowing.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5318
Jump on aim...
I dont like posting this kind of stuff openly.

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3016
Ill be on a little later

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13733
I didn't mean the post count, I meant that I had an account here (once this wasn't straight anon anymore) 6 months before you!

hahaha
youngin'

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22858
I hang here because these dudes make me feel young, and the drama is fun to watch on occasion lol. IMO most here are in their teens and 20's. Some late 20's and a few in their 30's. Not many here pushing 40 like me tho. Not that it matters I suppose.

You're as old as you feel, or what you can still get away with.

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 3024
Age is just a number Paul! 40 is the new 20

Ill be 24 in July and I think Im gettin old. I cant picture myself being 40 lol

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22860
I hear ya bud! However I catch myself telling my kids crap I swore as a youth I'd never say to my own kids lol.

Experience is everything. Pass on what you can and hope they learn from your mistakes. All else is subject to the roller coaster of life.

Gold Member
Username: Hittin1

TEAM REVOLUTION, La. Lake Charles...

Post Number: 4459
uggggggg. who had to bring up age!?!?! FTL!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us