SNEED wiring help

Bronze Member
Username: Mattwood1000

Post Number: 13
Iv gotta add some ring terminals to both the ground and power cable but i cannot crimp the terminal around the wire with the tools i have(the connector is too think), which tools are best used to do this?

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 499
Tell you what I did. Put the ring terminal on the wire nice and snug then bash the crap out of it with a hammer. It'll work. Then pull down the rubber guard and it looks nice and neat.

Bronze Member
Username: Jmartin2323

Cleveland, Ohio United States

Post Number: 16
What shawn said works or if u have some type of cutters, cut the cylinder part of the terminal so u have a slice in the middle and bend each side down with some pliers

Bronze Member
Username: Mattwood1000

Post Number: 14
next problem is that i cannot find the right sized ring/spade termnial, i have the Alpine MRP-F300 and the termnial spaces are really small. I cannot find a 4 Guage ring terminal that is small enough to fit. The amp kit gave me ONE so im in need of more. the size of each terminal on the amp is 8MM wide with 5MM holes.

Bronze Member
Username: Jmartin2323

Cleveland, Ohio United States

Post Number: 19
do a google search for an electrical supply store in your area. or mose of the time you can find these at home depot or lowes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us