I need opions on a system

Username: Kylbjone

Munford, Tennessrr

Post Number: 1
I am putting a system in my girls car and what I am going to do Is move my two kicker l7s its her car but I am going to pyt something in my truck and I drive a Toyota truck ext cab 87 and I am wanting to know what I should put in It I want to be hitting harder than I now but I have bo clue what to put in my truck I was thinking about two kicker solo xs but idk or maybe even Galileo w7s if they will fit or will consider anything let me know with some ideas to help

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 12488
If you're set on those *shudder* square subs, have you considered a better enclosure with higher output for them?

Munford, Tennessrr

Post Number: 2
Well I donthave that much room to work with in my truck I am gping to srt up everything different in her car when I moveit over but I am trying to figure out if I would be better build anpther box for my teuck get a zx 2500 on the solos l7 or if I should just do anpther complete system gor my truck bc I want somrthong that hots harder on my truck than those subs

Platinum Member

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 12493
I just meant you can get more output from the subs sometimes just by going to a different type of box.. as a thought. make em hit harder without replacing everything.

trucks are really tricky things for a car stereo. most times, they don't work really well due to the small cabin, when the windows are up, and so forth.. annoying for doing stereos.

Munford, Tennessrr

Post Number: 3
Well the reason y I am doing this its for her b day and she wants a system and I was seeing.if I could get something that would hit harder but I was going to build a ported box for my.truck npw I mean they hit real hard nobody has out hit me I was just wondering if I cpuld get something 5hat hits harder bit maybe o should just get a new system for her cat she has a 02 gallant but idk what I wpuld put In It

Platinum Member

Columbia, SC USA

Post Number: 12495
your girlfriend's cat has a Gallant? my cats are all jealous!

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5648
Upload

Munford, Tennessrr

Post Number: 4
Sorry I am doing this all from my phone

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-