Got a new toy today. Anybody remember these???

Username: Perfectcircle

IndyTC sounds 18...

Post Number: 10
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 2052
dayum

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

MW2 Addict

Post Number: 3071
i do remember them as a matter of fact. HoLeeS(hit). what are your plans for it?

Bronze Member

IndyTC sounds 18...

Post Number: 11
Not sure. I used to use earthquake stuff back mid 90's when i was a teenager. always liked them. Noticed this one for sale and had to have it. Figured it would be my only chance to try one. Pretty happy with my 18 lms 5400 so I might just try it out and sell it.

Bronze Member

IndyTC sounds 18...

Post Number: 12
Its a heavy sub. They were supposed to be still a musical sub, cause I believe they marketed them for ht use also. I might try that.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 4219
i mean if you bought this to play around with and sell thats cool. i'm all for it. to even consider this as a replacement for an 18 5400 is absolutely absurd and you should be stripped of your ability to reproduce. in my honest opinion. ps - still waiting on pics of the lms.... i wanna check out your install. no bullshit. what is it rf 3k and lms 5400?

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 4220
i mean if you bought this to play around with and sell thats cool. i'm all for it. to even consider this as a replacement for an 18 5400 is absolutely absurd and you should be stripped of your ability to reproduce. in my honest opinion. ps - still waiting on pics of the lms.... i wanna check out your install. no bullsh!!t. what is it rf 3k and lms 5400?

Bronze Member

IndyTC sounds 18...

Post Number: 13
Oh, I'll get some pics of the install. NO NO NO no sub will replace my 5400. Hands down the best sub I've ever owned. I've already reproduced once so the jig is up on that idea. I think the picture of my lms is in my profile. I've got it in the back of my tahoe with a rf 30001bd. Its about as good as it gets. I don't have a lot of subs to compare it to. None of my friends are in to car audio, so I don't have a lot of subs to compare it to, but its all I need.

Bronze Member

IndyTC sounds 18...

Post Number: 14
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 5204
Wow, that is huge.

Looks like one sub ate another sub, then took a big dump.

Bronze Member

IndyTC sounds 18...

Post Number: 15
^^^lol!!!

Bronze Member

IndyTC sounds 18...

Post Number: 16
Would anybody know how to clean this thing up a little? The basket and cone have some scuffs on them. Its not polished chrome or stainless. It has a texture to it. Like the screen on a tv. Lcd screen. I have no idea how to get it cleaned up. was thinking a mother's cleaning ball with some aluminum cleaner... but i'm not sure.

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 2348
Ahhh yes that sub in a clear 1" thick plexi box. In a hummer I think. Sh!t was cash
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us