Stereo Integrity & Rd audio... Out of Business???

Username: Perfectcircle

IndyRF T30001bd

Post Number: 8
Was just wondering what was going on with Si and Rd. I thought I heard rd was gone, but wasn't sure about si. I was thinking about buying a mag. guess i'd have to go used if they're gone. I know they're trying to sell the Adire name on ebay for 65k. Seems these businesses are dropping like flies. Its to bad.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13681
Rd is still around but buyer beware....I dont think stereo integrity is gone either

Username: Perfectcircle

IndyTC sounds 18...

Post Number: 9
I haven't heard anything about SI in awhile. when I first started coming to ecoustics back a couple few years ago it was one of the ones everyone mentioned.

Silver Member
Username: Pbplayer05

Omaha/council bluffs, Iowa

Post Number: 859
their both still around

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1754
Yeah, it sucks. To many people these days go out and buy cheap chinese built subs and amps online and theres really no way to compete with that, as a u.s. manufacturer I mean.

Platinum Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 10997
Stereo Integrity is an actual audio shop, that created a brand of speaker with their name on it... they are still around just may not be promoting the products on the internet as much, I would bet they still sell plenty in the store

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois Braaap MX

Post Number: 2971
I stopped hearing about SI shortly after the new mag and bm's. Not saying the new SI woofers are bad, I just think they are too SQ oriented for most peoples taste.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13682
all I know is im holding onto my stereo integrity mag 15 for my home theater sub.

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 2051
Nick is still in buisness, see him alot over at sundown when I visit. He's got a interesting sub coming out :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Re_xxx

Green River, Wyoming U.S.A

Post Number: 82
RD is sold btw

Silver Member
Username: Pbplayer05

Omaha/council bluffs, Iowa

Post Number: 860
true

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 2347
Did I miss something? What happened to RD? Last I heard was all that BS with Steve and some faulty amps and recalls/warranties not being honored.

Is the company dead? Their website is still up?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us