Using one 12 inch brahma

Bronze Member
Username: Smokeit

Ft worth, Texas

Post Number: 54
ok, just trying to get info from ppl have used adire products. i would like to limit space in trunk. would one adire shive or brahma sound good and what type of box enclosed or ported or shoul i go with typical 2.

Bronze Member

Ft worth, Texas

Post Number: 55
any body have suggestions would appreciate it

Bronze Member
Username: Cbigchrisb

Post Number: 11
ok smoke, i own two brahma 15s in subzero sealed box. both are great. shivas excellent, but i really recommend the brahma. going with shivas, i would get two but all you would need is 1 brahma. the sound quality as you may already heard is great, and they will really make your ears hurt. i am not too much a fan of ported boxes, i am a daily driver bass head and i see them for subs who dont push great spl and could use the boost. this subs plenty loud itself and putting it in a sealed box would ensure your getting the best of both worlds. now i've seen the brahma in other enclosures, and you might think almost $300 is too much for an enclosure, but it is really worth it. when i recieved my box, i took it to a local audio store, tested it in three different regular sealed boxes, and subzero really sounds the best. also with a sub hitting that hard, your gonna need the extra bracing. why buy i great subwoofer and put it in a $50 box. it really holds it place with the magnet support. those are my suggestions. pretty much, what you want is 2 shivas, but if your more of a bass head, what you need is a brahma.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3721
The brahma is a great sub.
stuick to sealed for smaller boxes.
if you want a sub made for smaller sealed boxes, look at eclipse's titanium and aluminum subs as well.

Bronze Member

Ft worth, Texas

Post Number: 56
ok good deal yeah i am geared towards the brahma but just making sure it would sound just as good single with small box sealed

Bronze Member

Ft worth, Texas

Post Number: 63
one single would sound better than one single jlw7. and can u get the brahma in 10 or just 12-15

Silver Member
Username: Grmncrsnbr

VA

Post Number: 119
you can find subzero boxes on ebay for really good prices
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us