Need a sub

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 956
this might best fit in the stuff for sale section but oh well

not to long ago my girl told me that she had a subwoofer that she wanted me to put in her car. so she pulled out of her closet a really dusty but new sony xplod subwoofer from walmart. i just cant get myself to put that in her car. the problem is that i cant afford to buy her a new SE or anything along that line right now. so i am looking to you guys to see if anyone has anything they could sell me

im looking along the lines or a type r, a cvr, an old phoenix gold, or something like that.

just let me know if you have something that you might sell

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 3451
Budget and goals?

10's,12's,15's?

Silver Member

Post Number: 957
no goals really, she is not going to know any different really. its just that i cant get past the idea of putting any investment whatsoever in the sub that she has.

but i would like a 12

as for budget...i dont know really. i get paid this coming monday so i will not know how much disposable income that i will have until then. so if anyone has anything, go ahead and tell me what you would like for it. if it is out of my range ill let you know.

thanks snow

Silver Member
Username: Wackzirth88

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 291
Wat amp will u be using? I put one of my old 12" cvrs in my gfs car on a hifonics bxi 610 at 1 ohm and she's really happy with it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 958
i have an old a8000t laying around somewhere so right around 800 watts

Silver Member
Username: Wackzirth88

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 293
How much u looking to spend on a 12. Ssa dcons are like 125 shipped I believe, otherwise the cvrs are pretty cheap on eBay and will get pretty loud on 800w. Type r would be pretty well off 800 too. I'd take the type r over keekers fosh
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us