New year and new goal

Gold Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1185
Well went to the first meca comp of the year about 2 weeks back broke my goal of a 140 with my 15 hdc copper coils hooked to 1500 sundown took second in amateur street 2. but pretty sure i can get louder only hitting 141.6 at the head on music

Silver Member
Username: Simple_smith

Lapeer, Michigan United States

Post Number: 296
okay...

Silver Member
Username: Wackzirth88

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 283
so wats your new goal? are you sticking with the same equiptment? changing anything? is it a trunk car system, a wall, or in a suv?

give more details

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 2046
Meca...mmmmm :D.

Have fun ;)

Gold Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1186
Zac its a trunk car system im not sure where to began to see if i can get louder designing a new box keeping my amp gonna add another sundown 1500 and do get some spl tiles put in the car.. My new goal is a 150 out of as2 9 more dbs by the end of the season...

basebalz im always having fun haha

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1983
your lookin to do 150 on music with 1 15 in a trunk? good luck but i can tell you right now if your doing rear firing it wont happen at least without tons of testing and making the perfect box for the perfect song of adding a lot more power and getting a sub that can take more power.

if you want any hopes of doing 150 on music ur definitely gonna need to seal the box to the cabin one way or another, either through the rear shelf or behind the rear seats (if they fold down)

150 on music in a trunk is also my goal but im using 2 12's and 6kw and i dont thing i can make it happen. i did a 144.9 on music w/ 2 12's and 3.5kw but not on a tl (audio control spl190) and that was on the dash too.

141 is a pretty good score tho for only 1500 rms, not sure how much louder it would be on the dash but i would guess a db or so.

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 2049
150 at the headrest on music....Sorry bro :-(

I compete in MECA btw

Silver Member
Username: Simple_smith

Lapeer, Michigan United States

Post Number: 299
that is gunna be a challenge, but good luck.

Gold Member

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1187
i know it will if i can atleast get a 148 ill be happy btw im about to purchase another sundown 1500

Username: Rd_is_4_me

Post Number: 4
Get a RD Heavyweight or Super Heavyweight and you will be good

Silver Member
Username: Wackzirth88

K-town, Il U.S.

Post Number: 292
So anyway... Do ur back seats open? And which way is the sub firing? Just curious cuz I have a trunk system myself and a sundown sae 1200 n 2 12 Orion xtr pros. Never been metered but I'd like to
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us