RD

Bronze Member
Username: Melissa_xwife

Ga

Post Number: 11
GUY'S,STEVE IS THE RD GUY THAT'S CLAIMING TO BE THE NEW PART OWNER ON CSF.THERE IS NO PART OWNER.HE TOLD ME.SEEM'S LIKE YOU PEOPLE STILL BELIVE IN SOMETHING THAT IS OVIOUSLY WINDELING AWAY.WOUNDER WHY.YOU WILL SEE SOON CARE OR NOT.OH HIS ADDY IS 4305 WINDALE DR.LAWRENCEVILLE,GA30044THAT'S WHERE RD IS.}BUCK YOU PHONEY GUY!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Deadrabit

Marionville, MO

Post Number: 2284
looks like a little hate going on.

Bronze Member

Ga

Post Number: 15
IT'S A DON'T GIVE A...........AND TRUTH SO IS WHAT IT IS!

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16005
Upload

Silver Member
Username: 2000fordranger

Shreveport, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 156
hmmm actually that is a lie, since i know the part owner but your right....

Bronze Member

Ga

Post Number: 16
So you think haugh? Who ever the guy is that you're talking about.Hmmmmmm.Game's.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11830
Question.

Since so many people know this new part owner, why hasn't he made it official yet? PM me on CSF when you get the chance part owner, please. I have various questions.

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
He personally only told a few people but some of those few people have blabbed the name around so yea, thats why. Also he may not want to tell his name yet because what "IF" RD gets back on top of things and he decides to go his separate ways? His rep can affect his reputation.

Bronze Member

Ga

Post Number: 17
LMAO!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
mistyped the last part....anything can affect his reputation. listen, im not a huge RD fan in fact i havent ran any of their products and based on some of yalls experience i dont blame yall for not wanting anything to do with them. Its one thing to say i wont buy anything and another for some pissed off immature wife, Xwife, phuckin artard to keep saying no this no that thats bs....all kinds of lies. anyways, thats all i have to say i just wanted to let you know that theirs a new owner and he is a reputable good guy.

Bronze Member

Ga

Post Number: 18
Yeah,If he can buy the company.Soposedly that's what STEVE said.Other wise bye bye RD forever.Steve said,he's not takeing it with him.

Bronze Member

Ga

Post Number: 19
Hmmmmm,Maybe that's why he is not a 100% out there.Do you know why Mr.Know the guy????

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11831
I'm well aware of the new owner Josh. I just don't get why he doesn't want to come out. I see no harm that could come if he came out. Well, I take that back, I do understand I guess. But anyway, that's for him to do on his own time. I guess I'm just tired of hearing about it lol.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2122
My fathers ex wife lied to his employees about things that weren't their business. He lost millions, robbing him and their children of literal millions. The only reason someone would make a private divorce public is to try to bring their spouse down to their level. Keep it between your families and your lawyers.

Bronze Member

Ga

Post Number: 20
LOL,ok judge.I'm speaking what STEVE and I discuse bud.Some RD fan's think they know my soon to be x husband.You don't oviously.Jusy cause you buy a product don't mean jack.Get you're fact's straight.You really do not know much.I have no reason to lie.Truth will come.

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
I understand Yanks. Im tired of arguing for the sake of arguing, im calling it a night.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2123
Then let the truth speak for itself. I'm not a fan of RD or the owner, but this is no way to win people over.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5633
This has to be a joke, right? It's not just (possible) typos. The syntax, grammar, and pretty much any shred of common sense are lacking from almost every sentence. Nobody could be as stupid as this person acts to be. It would take me some concentration and thought to write posts that authentically bad.

And if it's not an act, and Steve actually married this person -- I don't even know what to say, really. Everyone here knows that Steve and I have had our scuffles here and there, but through it all I always believed that Steve was a straight up guy that maybe just got in a bit too deep. I may be horribly wrong, but I believe in my heart that both Steve and Kevin (not that he is involved in this shitstorm) are both good people.

If she is super hot, and I'm talking Bar Refaeli hot-- that makes up for most of it. I am not against banging a borderline retard now and again. But wow, just........... wow.

Revolutionary! Yet again.

Gold Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 1155
lmfao

Silver Member
Username: Gcs8

Atlanta, Ga

Post Number: 274
it sounds more to me like steves x has more than 1 mental disorder, if you ever had a famly reunion and had one reltive that gets drunk and starts talking sh1t or just talks sh1t on there own this is more or less the same thing, just in a new package. its called troll sysdrom, and its developed throw the new social interfaces we have devolped. my guess is she smoked to long and her tit's are now sagging way to early or she got greddy or was cheating ect and got cought. some wemon are just fing bonkers, maby its beacouse there daddy touched them to much or the men in there life just never stuck around and they do develop mental disorders from this. so i am gona go out on a limb hear and say she has had a very trubbled past and is eather trying to push him away or finly snaped and is takeing out her frustration on him. now her spelling and grammer compared to mine shuld give you some clue that the is eather mentaly ill or has severe learning disibiltys or droped out of school very early, but it is 2010 learn how to use the caps lock key and spell check. also i live 34 min away from that address its tempting. i left this part unedited / spell checked so you can see what dysgraphia looks like as i am rather conftruble with my self and am willing to share to provide a small window in to just how dangrous this woman posably is. i will leave an edited copy under this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysgraphia

It sounds more to me like Steve's x has more than 1 mental disorder, if you ever had a family reunion and had one relative that gets drunk and starts talking sh1t or just talk's sh1t on their own this is more or less the same thing, just in a new package. It's called troll syndrome, and its developed throw the new social interfaces we have developed. My guess is she smoked to long and her tit's are now sagging way to early or she got greedy or was cheating ECT and got caught. Some women are just fing bonkers, maybe its because there daddy touched them to much or the men in their life just never stuck around and they do develop mental disorders from this. So I am going to go out on a limb hear and say she has had a very troubled past and is either trying to push him away or finely snapped and is taking out her frustration on him. Now her spelling and grammar compared to mine should give you some clue that the is either mentally ill or has severe learning disabilities or dropped out of school very early, but it is 2010 learn how to use the caps lock key and spell check. Also I live 34 min away from that address its tempting. i left this part unedited / spell checked so you can see what Dysgraphia looks like as i am rather conferrable with myself and am willing to share to provide a small window in to just how dangerous this woman possibly is. I will leave an edited copy under this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysgraphia

Gold Member
Username: Basebalz13

Moneta, Va Usa

Post Number: 2042
Dang charles lol. Huge post

Silver Member
Username: Simple_smith

Lapeer, Michigan United States

Post Number: 288
alright i'm just wondering if you're his EX-WIFE, why the PHUCK would he tell you ANYTHING?

and i agree with Brad - where did you learn how to communicate? you're an idiot. gtfo. please.

Silver Member
Username: Poprocks

Post Number: 309
Sounds like Steves got 99 problems and a b!tch is one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us