Replacement Sub Ideas & Help For 15" Audiopulse Revo

Gold Member
Username: Cplaya280

Pennsylvania USA

Post Number: 1018
I got my new box today which is tuned to 36hz 32"Wx17.5Hx17"D is 3.3-3.5cuft is about what the box dimension is. i used to had it in a 32hz box for like a year but i didnt like how it hit any of the mid/high notes, but when i put my 36hz box in alot of the really lows are not there anymore and the mid sounds a little better but the highs still sound soft to me at least. So I wanna trade or sell my 15" Audiopulse Revo. I just don't know what would be a good trade for it or how much i could possibly get for selling it. I guess the Revo is not ment to be tuned in the mid 30's since it is more of a SQ sub. So what would be a good replacement that i would be happy with tuned at 36hz. I'm thinking of either going for Alpha,Death Penalty,NightShade, HDC315 and the amp i have is AQ2200D. Since i'm pretty sure all 4 of those subs are recommened to be tuned between 35-40hz which my box would be perfect. I guess im more of a SQL,SPL guy but i do love the lows to. Any help would be great

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13527
get that idmax 12 from ducka

Gold Member

Pennsylvania USA

Post Number: 1019
i need a 15" sub for my box i just ordered tuned at 36hz

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13529
thats a shame. That idmax might have been the ticket...change the order maybe

Gold Member

Pennsylvania USA

Post Number: 1020
if anybody is interested in buying this sub or has any 15" good sub trade

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16004
why not put it back in the 32hz box & use the EQ in ur hu to slightly boost any mid to high notes that u feel is lacking ...

Gold Member

Pennsylvania USA

Post Number: 1021
I did mess with alot of settings on my HU but the Revo just doesn't cut it for me anymore. And when i get in my friends car who is running a 15" alpha and 1500rs and im running 2200rms. Alot of the songs sound louder in his but mine are lower and deeper which is what the revo is suppose to do. I'm trying to mainly get a death penalty,nightshade,hdc315, or alpha but i dont know of anyplace i could get a good trade

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 152.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 16008
oh i c

u want something with a bit more spl than low ...

Gold Member

Pennsylvania USA

Post Number: 1022
yeah i want more spl but without it sounding Shittty and the new box i have is 36hz. So i guess im leaning towards more sql
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us