Amp for 2 12" and 2 10" Kicker l7

Username: Isttrillionarie

Post Number: 1
I recently came into 4 kickers L7's. I was only planning on getting 2 12" but the guy i bought these from gave me a really great deal to take all of his subs so i did 2 12" and 2 10" L7. Anyway, now i'm stuck with the task of powering these and doing it at a reasonable price. I'm currently having 2 boxes made, i sealed (smaller) and 1 ported. All 4 subs are dual 4's, and that means i can only wire them to 2 ohms on 1 amp. So i found this Power Acoustic amp that does 2500 @ 2 ohms for like 300 on ebay. will this power them properly? what do you suggest. Tell me what you would do. This could be one interesting system, and pretty fricken cool lookin too. And obviously loud

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 274
You don't want to use a power acoustik anything. Running 4 L7s is going to require a pretty hefty amp. Check into Audioque. However, to run such an amp I doubt your stock electrical is going to be able to handle it. What kind of car is this going into? You may just want to build a nice enclosure for the 2 12" l7s and get an amp to run those 2.

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13416
I would only run the two 12's and skip the tens it will probably be louder

Username: Ford_toyota

Post Number: 10
2 12's are enough for me. :D

http://www.turbochargerpros.com/jaguar_super_charger.html
Jaguar Super Charger
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums