?anyone have blueprints for 1994-2004 mustang 2 12" sub box?

Username: N2fastuff

Bham, Al

Post Number: 1
Hi. I am wanting to put FORWARD facing Planet Audio M2's into the trunk of my supercharged stang. Doing it this way to be able to fold seats down and enjoy. I figure they will have to be at an angle due to the 13" height under the hat rack. BTW...love the mach 460 amp locations,under same hat rack, simply put in new speakers in their factory locations and u have quite a nice set up! Now to figure out this sub box build, or buy...cant find a forward facing one for sale.

Silver Member
Username: Skdooley

Roanoke, VA Usa

Post Number: 278
I had a 95 mustang back in the day when I first got into car audio. I bought 2 fosgate hx2s in a sealed enclosure and thought I was good to go. In order for me to get my box in there I had to completely take out the rear seat, brackets, then cut the frame, bend it up, slide the box in, then put it all back together. If you already have the 12s, good luck. If not I'd say go with some good 10s.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 2103
I lost the plans, but I've got a box of Bosh double platinum spark plugs I bought for my 98 gt before I sold it. 10 bucks for all 8 shipped to your door.

I agree 10s are much easier to do without building in the trunk.

Gold Member
Username: Yukhui

4 15 AA Havocs, Memphis 4kw!!

Post Number: 1016
I did exactly what you're talking about a couple years ago I'll keep an eye out for the build sheet on that box.

Username: N2fastuff

Bham, Al

Post Number: 2
I would much appreciate it. everything i have found is for rear or upward designs.car is 45 minutes from the house and work out of town,makes time with the car difficult

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

York, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 13405
why not take the measurements yourself and build one
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us